TBgamerDragon

No Longer a Noob
Oct 21, 2006
It seems like Charlie Nash is out to find Guile and fight him. I am wondering, could Guile die? I know he is a key character to the series and very popular (one of my favorites) but he doesn't appear in Street Fighter 3 so could this be possible?

Unless he retires or just disappears it could explain why he isn't there after. If this happens they could probably bring in someone related to him to continue, like his daughter. There always seems to be connections between people, like Laura being Sean's sister, so I would find it at least an interesting new addition to the future of the series.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
It seems like Charlie Nash is out to find Guile and fight him. I am wondering, could Guile die? I know he is a key character to the series and very popular (one of my favorites) but he doesn't appear in Street Fighter 3 so could this be possible?

Unless he retires or just disappears it could explain why he isn't there after. If this happens they could probably bring in someone related to him to continue, like his daughter. There always seems to be connections between people, like Laura being Sean's sister, so I would find it at least an interesting new addition to the future of the series.
I can't see Charlie killing Guile. I always figured Guile went home became a family man [face_flag] no real mystery there lol. The best way Guile would be connected if he never returns after 5 when they finally advance the timeline past SFIII would be through Ken's son Mel since he is his uncle. Ken's son getting training from his father and his uncle would be interesting. His daughter could take up the mantle but unlikely. Ken's son seems the more likely candidate, representing his father and his Uncle.