Closingracer

No Longer a Noob
May 1, 2011
New York
I pretty much prefer my xbox over my ps3 ( downloads are horrible on my ps3 compared to my xbox ) so when I found out Dynasty warriors 7 empires was a ps3 exclusive and Downloadable exclusive at that in the sates I was disappointed .. Been a huge fan since I got a copy of 4 on my Xbox ( or was it 3 I don't remember )

Jul 4, 2003
I prefer 360 also, this is one of the rare exclusives for PS3 that makes me glad I have one. I have no interest in the regular Dynasty Warriors games, but I love the Empires versions, and this one is very good. I hoping for more DLC....and english voices? Maybe?
I think if it sells really well they may consider an xbox port, but I doubt it.

Astus_01

Embrace eternity.
Mar 26, 2006
English voices is a definite for DW8 at this point. A 360 release is still sketchy.

Closingracer

No Longer a Noob
May 1, 2011
New York
English voices is a definite for DW8 at this point. A 360 release is still sketchy.

I actually bought Dynasty warriors 7 on the ps3 but I am going to buy all dynasty warrior games on xbox 360 to show em people buy it on 360 and perhaps port the empires version to 360 when they make dynasty warriors 8 empires !

Oct 2, 2001
i bought 7 xtreme 7 empires 7 on ps3 since you need 7 for a mode in xtreme 7 i had to and i doubt they put out anymore dlc for empires since 8 is comeing and they're makeing that orichi ultimate3 game wich is a shame because i liked the free dlc i got for empires i plan when i have spare money of getting the rest. as for xbox...xbox makes me mad since dw strikeforce they had 4 peices of dlc and they removed 2 peices of it off their market place for no reason.so now my friend cant get all the dlc peices..xbox is known for removeing items off their market place though. they've removed arcade games like dorito dash. the xtra starwars lego chars for their first starwars lego game so if i have a choice i'll be buying the dw and orochi games on ps3 because of the xbox removeing dlc and such.

Closingracer

No Longer a Noob
May 1, 2011
New York
i bought 7 xtreme 7 empires 7 on ps3 since you need 7 for a mode in xtreme 7 i had to and i doubt they put out anymore dlc for empires since 8 is comeing and they're makeing that orichi ultimate3 game wich is a shame because i liked the free dlc i got for empires i plan when i have spare money of getting the rest. as for xbox...xbox makes me mad since dw strikeforce they had 4 peices of dlc and they removed 2 peices of it off their market place for no reason.so now my friend cant get all the dlc peices..xbox is known for removeing items off their market place though. they've removed arcade games like dorito dash. the xtra starwars lego chars for their first starwars lego game so if i have a choice i'll be buying the dw and orochi games on ps3 because of the xbox removeing dlc and such.

Meh I prefer my xbox over ps3 simply because 95% of my friends play xbox and I already invested in it and the only games I play on my ps3 is exclusives ( the last of us, uncharted , MLB the show to name a few) and Blu-ray movies. I also hate the download rate on my ps3 vs my 360 which is horrible to say the least with my ps3 ( old fat model). It took me a whole day and a half to download MLB the show 2013 which if it was on my xbox would of been around 2-3 hours for the same data size ( also can download while system is "off")

Oct 2, 2001
lol ps+ does dl while system is off too but i get the whole xbox is where my friends are. most the time i get games on xbox.

Closingracer

No Longer a Noob
May 1, 2011
New York
lol ps+ does dl while system is off too but i get the whole xbox is where my friends are. most the time i get games on xbox.

Well I know that but not going to pay for PS+ just for that. Plus DL while offline is a system feature and not XBL gold exclusive I believe

Last edited: