Apr 29, 2001
Columbus, OH
Welcome to the GTA Board & GTA Community Thread. Instead of using other people topics to have a conversation in, just come here and use this thread. It'll help keep the spam & off topic posts down. I've seen many boards use these threads to the fullest potential. This is not meant to be a spam thread! Please post at least somewhat good replies. Enjoy!

Reminders:

• Milestone posts aren't allowed on the board anymore, so post them in here [link=http://boards.ign.com/board.asp?brd=5296]or on the Vestibule.[/link]

• Spam/Off-Topic: We have enough that at times it keeps people from posting here. Simple rule, if it's not needed...don't post it. If you spam continuously - you will be banned. This is other big issue on this board. This board is for GTA, GTA: London, GTA2, GTA3 and GTA: Vice City. This also includes all console and PC versions. OT posts: Please refrain from posting topics such as "Look what I did today!" or "I'm teh 1337 über d00d". For posts like that, please contain them here.

• Flaming/Trolling: Don't flame users. You may argue your opinion, but to a point. As for trolling, you’re only bringing it on yourself. If you don't start a problem, there won't be a problem. Don't provoke negative responses. Both of these offenses will be punishable with heavy bans, so we suggest you refrain from it altogether.

• Language: Just because it’s in the game, doesn’t mean it can be said here. You should all know the routine here. If not, please check the “Terms of Service” from IGN for a more detailed explanation. If you feel the need to express yourself more, please edit the entire word.

• Spoilers: No gamer deserves to have their game ruined for them. Try to avoid them all together and if you feel it's necessary, put **SPOILER** in your subject line. This applies to putting the actual spoiler itself in the subject line.

• Help: Of course when a new game is released, some people get the hang of it faster than others. Please post help topics with caution upon new release of a game and check to see if your question may have been answered in another thread. Tons of help topics covering the same questions become very annoying. Also, please don't bump your topic every minute to keep it at the top of a page.

• LFAMT: There may not always be a mod around. The [link=http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=24938550]"Looking For A Mod Thread"[/link] is an essential tool. Use this thread if there's a problem; it’s a big time-saver.

• Repetitive Topics: Chances are, another user posted once before the topic you posted. Make use of the history tab on the top the page and check to see if your question might have been answered. If not, feel free to post your question. If the same topic is present multiple times, it’ll most likely get deleted.

• Rumors: If you find something about a game, take it for what it is: a rumor. Rumors get annoying and you're just going to get your topic locked. Please, any rumors you feel you must post, please post them [link=http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=44869089]here[/link]. This will be very important the next few months because of the excitement generated by upcoming new games.

• Additional GTA Help: Many users have developed a FAQ for any GTA3 questions you may have, [link=http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=25255321&replies=14]Click here to access thread!![/link] Also, [link=http://users.ign.com/about/zero_skater77]Zero_Skater77[/link] has compiled a good list of FAQs/Walkthroughs and random info for GTAVC. Take a look over it and see if it answers any problems you might be having. [link=http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=35323917]Click here to access thread!! [/link]

[Unlocking -SF007]

Aro5389

Noob
Oct 21, 2001
I live...

[image=http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7fa07e1b/bc/My+Photos/House.jpg?bcAWIi9Adkb903uz] [image=http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7fa07e1b/bc/My+Photos/Lake+I+live+on+in+Orlando.jpg?bcAWIi9AEkDZMROA] [image=http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7fa07e1b/bc/My+Photos/Cars.jpg?bcAWIi9AbkXir7z5]

Here. [face_plain]

mac7d

Prime Member
Mar 9, 2001
i just moved into a brand new town home in march and its really nice, but man those palm trees make me jelous.

CayceG

The Baron
Jun 4, 2002
Paris... Tennessee i really don't have an accent nd want to move to PA or NY or NJ sooooo bad THE SOUTH WILL DIE AGAIN!!!

darmas13

Noob
Jul 25, 2001
In an igloo in Aquilait.....

Fort McMurray Alberta is close enough.

We are #3 in drug buying and selling in Canada and #1 to get Ectasy.

1. Vancouver
2. Toronto
3. Ft Mac

O YA I AM PROUD!

Btw isnt this board a little slow for a community thread?

mac7d

Prime Member
Mar 9, 2001
we get a little bit of everything here in minnesota. it snows in the fall and rains in the winter, its cold in the summer and warm in the winter. last year it didnt snow until mid december and it was still snowing in very early may. its mid august and its in the 60's......i love this state.

kadonny

Mod in the Fast Lane
Aug 22, 2001
Pennsylvania
Rain? Whats rain.

We have been without rain here in Pa for like 2 months......for real plu 90 degree plus.

It sucks. Good weather for the beach though
:D

RHCP1018

Noob
Jul 28, 2002
yea kadonny we have been in a drought in the philly area as of late. I can't even think of the last time it rained.

mac7d

Prime Member
Mar 9, 2001
my parents have a cabin up north and they were in a huge drought, it sucked going to the cabin because we wernt even allowed to have a bon fire...come on thats the essence of the cabin.

SavagePlanet

For Whom the Bell Tolls
Jun 15, 2002
I live in northern Alabama :(

Needless to say, it sucks here.

P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

*sorry, i just HAD to say that*

OsephLaBrice

I've made a huge mistake
Jul 25, 2001
"P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated."

[face_plain] ?[face_plain]

Stupid American humour.

mac7d

Prime Member
Mar 9, 2001
american humor is one of the things that makes living here sooo great....yea we have big mouths.

Apr 29, 2001
Columbus, OH
I don't get some American Humor [face_tongue] I live really close to Columbus, Ohio. Honda where exactly do you live again? It's raining here right now [face_plain]

Hmm...this is a funny one ;) :

There was a pilot flying a small single engine charter plane, with a couple of very important executives on board. He was coming into Seattle airport through thick fog with less than 10m visibility when his instruments went out. So he began circling around looking for landmark. After an hour or so, he starts running pretty low on fuel and the passengers are getting very nervous. Finally, a small opening in the fog appears and he sees a tall building with one guy working alone on the fifth floor. The pilot banks the plane around, rolls down the window and shouts to the guy "Hey, where am I? To this, the solitary office worker replies "You're in a plane." The pilot rolls up the window, executes a 275 degree turn and proceeds to execute a perfect blind landing on the runway of the airport 5 miles away. Just as the plane stops, so does the engine as the fuel has run out.
The passengers are amazed and one asks how he did it. "Simple" replies the pilot, "I asked the guy in that building a simple question. The answer he gave me was 100 percent correct but absolutely useless, therefore that must be Microsoft's support office and from there the airport is just a while away

BigManOz

Noob
May 3, 2001

I live in "Da Harbor" bitch.........

[face_shock]

.....Marinors Harbor, SI.....

[face_tongue]

I wanted to sound cool.......

[face_tongue]

SavagePlanet

For Whom the Bell Tolls
Jun 15, 2002
:^O thats pretty funny zero.

rock-star, i heard that joke off of Mitch Hedberg, a comedian. Out of nowhere, he said "At the end of a letter, i would like to write one day 'P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated'" I died laughing. Get it [face_confused]

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Man, talk about having no rain. We finally got a light sprinkle this morning. Probably the first in many months.

Oh, BTW, I live in Sunny SoCal.

rock-star

Noob
Dec 19, 2001
the alpabet goes

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

if you take away the Q and R P would be next to S... as in PS...

"At the end of a letter, i would like to write one day 'P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated'"

mac7d

Prime Member
Mar 9, 2001
thats what i thought but i just was thinking there was more to it than that..thank you for clearing it all up for me.

CayceG

The Baron
Jun 4, 2002
no one got the PS joke the first time??? sssssssssllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Seanconn

Noob
Jul 13, 2001
i live in nova scotia, canada woo!! canada rules! haha and if you think its cold here all the time its not its been over 30 degrees celseus the last week which is like in the 90's and its gross but beaches rule!

Jul 12, 2002
I live ohhhhhh *thinks a moment* like 4 miles from Zero [face_tongue]
He's coming over tonight. I'm not sure what we're going to do, learn some guitar maybe?

(Led Zepplin OwNz j00! F00!)

Noops-n-Gleh

c(0.x)o'ed
Aug 19, 2001
San Diego, CA
*STILL dosnt get the PS joke*

I live in a Candystore on Long Island, New York [face_tongue]

Hey zero [face_shock] bene was sepose to get us a commuity thread stickered to the top! :D

-noops-

SavagePlanet

For Whom the Bell Tolls
Jun 15, 2002
For those who didn't get the PS joke, here is another shining moment form ol' Mitch Hedberg:

"One time I bought a seven dollar pen, because i'm always losing pens, and I got sick of not caring."

:^O

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
[color=0066FF]Las Vegas, NV is where I live.. sorry, a bit slow. [face_tongue]

[/color]

[color=c1c2c9] J [/color][hl=0066FF][color=0066FF] a [/hl][/color][hl=snow] x [/hl][hl=lightblue] o [/hl][color=c1c2c9] n [/color]
J
[hl=0066FF] a [/hl][hl=snow][color=0066FF] x [/hl][/color][hl=lightblue] o [/hl] n
[color=c1c2c9] J [/color][hl=0066FF][color=0066FF] a [/hl][/color][hl=snow] x [/hl][hl=lightblue] o [/hl][color=c1c2c9] n [/color]

sweiss413

Noob
Feb 22, 2002
[face_shock] Adam, u grew up in Chatham!!!! I grew up in Summit, moved like 8 years ago, but my dad still lives in new providence [face_shock]