Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/112/1125730p1.html]Green Lantern Site Goes Live[/link]
by Jim Vejvoda

Summary:
It ain't much, but the official film site for the Green Lantern movie starring Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan and Mark Strong as Sinestro is now online. [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/112/1125730p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

batman_is_god

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 15, 2008
I think DC is just not into showboating as much as Marvel. When TDK was coming out the trailers showed next to nothing, with some trailers only showing the Bat-symbol.

Vladimon

Noob
Jul 28, 2010
When are we going to see anything from the movie?... show me a wee bit of epicness for godsakes! [face_tongue]

Dec 16, 2008
well with the site now up with ign having more to offer about the movie then the offical website. i assume the trailer is coming. possible in november

Hurdyb1

Hip Hop Shinobi
Jun 9, 2003
I really still cannot believe that we are going to get a DC superhero on the big screen who isn't Batman or Superman.

Dec 9, 2009
There is some information in the coding of the site, but not much. Think its just a summery, not sure if its new or not..

Sep 28, 2010
Good to see more DC properties than Batman and Supes on the big screen.
GL is a great concept, and i love space police stuff.

J

jrau18

Original poster
"In a universe as vast as it is mysterious, a small but powerful force has existed for centuries. Protectors of peace and justice, they are called the Green Lantern Corps. A brotherhood of warriors sworn to keep intergalactic order, each Green Lantern wears a ring that grants him superpowers. But when a new enemy called Parallax threatens to destroy the balance of power in the Universe, their fate and the fate of Earth lie in the hands of their newest recruit, the first human ever selected: Hal Jordan."

Grabbed from the page code. I don't really think this is going to be any good...

@JediMasterGabe
There is a Thor trailer out.

Xeloki

Noob
Jul 16, 2008
Whenever I see the name Ryan Reynolds I think 'fail', willing to be proven wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.