Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/830/830854p1.html]Gale Force Wonder Woman?[/link]
by Stax

Summary:
Just days after Teresa Palmer was reportedly cast to play Wonder Woman in the upcoming Justice League of America movie comes word that another Aussie actress is under consideration for the role. [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/830/830854p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

Jupiter-2

Noob
Oct 29, 2007
Adrianne Palicki - She's 5'11" She's played Kara on Smallville, She's a comicbook junkie. She LOVES Super Heros! She can act!

Oct 26, 2007
at least she looks old enough and convincing enough compared to some of the names being mentioned for the movie. it's shaping up to be a really rushed project without any real thought as to who should be the justice league.

El_Galant

Noob
Jul 27, 2004
I think she looks like a believable fit. If they stay with the role of casting people in early to mid thirties I think the entire cast would be solid. This model for WW Tom Welling or Brandon Routh for Superman, Ryan Renolds for the Flash, etc...

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
lucy lawless would be a good fit for wonder woman if she was still the same age she was when she was playing zena but not now.....this girl is good for the part if she is a good actor

BizzyFizz

Noob
Sep 9, 2007
I think she would be perfect for the role as wonder woman. Her hair is already black it isnt dyed and her eyes are already blue so they dont need to put fake contacts in her eyes so she has the look. But can she act? I also think ryan reynolds she be the flash. I think common might be able to pull it off. Now batman I think the transformers dude can be him. Now Rubert for superman I dont know they should have chose tom welling all the way.

phantasmov

Noob
Jun 5, 2007
She looks better for the role than the others girls... now this is a real woman... I hope the other heroes look not like high school/college boys.

Oct 4, 2007
WOW, she definitely has the look!!!! Let's just hope she can act if she gets the part. I don't think lawless would have been good for the part even if she was back in her prime.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
The first inkling of hope for this film lies right here. Finally, someone that actually LOOKS the part they are supposed to play. I hope this one is correct.

Sep 3, 2007
just like Robert DeNiro said in "Meet the Parents"...I'VE FOUNNNNNNNND YOU!!! DAMN, if that ain't Diana, then my name is Elvis Presley. and I'm NOT wearing blue suede shoes...

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
From first glance you can agree that she looks the part she wants to play. Just as her body embodies the body of the character she wants to play, lets hope she embodies the very nature of the character she is going to play. Best Of Luck

Aidlan

Noob
May 30, 2007
I must be the only one who doesn't want to see her as Wonder Woman. I concede that she somewhat captures the look, but she has 2 movie credits, one of which is an Italian movie. I'd rather have someone who can act and has to die their hair than somebody who just looks the part. Think about it.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
She's looks a hell of a lot better for the role than Palmer, who is way to short and waifish. Wonder Woman has curves. We don't know if she can act or not; there's no reason to assume she can't.

Faustino47

Silent Killer
Jun 13, 2002
She may look hot but can she act, I think a better choice would be Adrianne Palicki who is hot and can act.

sydneyturk

Noob
Dec 19, 2007
THESE LADIES WOULD BE MY PICK FOR WONDER WOMAN, GINA GERSHON ( SHE WOULD MAKE A GREAT CATWOMAN AS WELL) , JESSICA ALBA, JESSICA BIEL, AND THIS STUNNING BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS I CANT REMEMBER HER NAME BUT SHE HAS THE MOST INCREDIBLE BODY AND GREEN EYES!

Nov 22, 2008
sydneyturk I think your refering to Aishwariya rai, my own person pick.
check out:http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=61481170864

Status
Not open for further replies.