naicheervan

Noob
Nov 8, 2012
I know my friend wouldn't be bothered to ask on a forum, so I'm doing it for him. Basically, e's playing Arkham Knight on Xbox One, and (potential spoiler ahead for Chapter 6 - Some Kind of Bat Trick, which takes place in Panessa Studios)

*Remember, only read on if you don't care about spoilers, even though this one isn't game breaking*

He's just finished countering Robin, and putting him in the glass prison cell instead of himself, but his objective hasn't changed. He's tried walking outside the building; looking for remaining things to do; restarted the game; changed missions and came back to the mission after; repeating the checkpoint, but no solution. I've tried walking him through it as I've finished the game but no progress. He hasn't re-installed the game yet, but i believe he's going to try that. Incase that doesn't work, anyone have any ideas i can pass onto him? Thanks guys. Also, this was posted on an Xbox One board too because I didn't see this board till afterwards, sorry.

Jun 27, 2015
Well he doesnt have to reinstall it because it is saved so u can restart the whole story if that does bother u can try 2 just try figure something out and btw is the door still locked? For u to get out and also try interacting with robin :/

naicheervan

Noob
Nov 8, 2012
Well he doesnt have to reinstall it because it is saved so u can restart the whole story if that does bother u can try 2 just try figure something out and btw is the door still locked? For u to get out and also try interacting with robin :/
If you mean the door for the prison cell, yes, because he's already put Robin in the cell by countering him, but if you mean the Panessa Studio main door, then no, because he managed to walk outside but his objective doesn't change no matter what. I think he is going to have to restart though