Status
Not open for further replies.

snicurs

Noob
May 15, 2010
If you’ve been playing neopets as long as I have then you’re probably addicted. As pathetic as it may be I doubt I’ll ever really quit, and as frustrating as the game can seem at times its never pissed me off for too long. Still, there are times when I’m, well “pissed off” more or less. You see its not that I can’t earn neopoints if I really tried, it’s just that I don’t have the time or the energy required to sit at the computers for hours on end, day after day.

One day I finally decided that I needed a new gig. So I googled “neopoints generator” and took a quick scan through some of the links. I cant really say I was surprised, I just kept getting the same crap telling me to give some guy my password and then spontaneously I’d be rich. However, while I was on yahoo I saw someone advertising a neopoint generator that was being sold on Ebay. It only cost 10 bucks so I figured what the hell, I might as well give it a shot and hope for the best. I got it, tried it out, and the damn thing actually worked.

I shared this with a few of my friends, and thought about reselling it even. But I mean come on, think about it. If TNT found out about the program Im pretty sure theyd find a way to block it. So no, its for sale. But I shouldn’t be greedy so I’m willing to share the program with people that need some help by processing your request through the program. I’ve setup an email that automatically processes your request, which makes my life a whole lot easier.

So if your interested send an email to mnla94@yahoo.com in the EXACT format below. Title the topic as “ Request UN ”

your username
[n] requested neopoints

After you’ve sent this email a verification letter will be sent to you asking for a verification code, this step cannot be skipped or your request will never reach the actual program. The code you’ll have to type in is

2PDN-FJ8I-RFNJ-9JDS

Hope you enjoy this program and the neopoints you get but please don’t bombard me questions such as “why doesn’t it generate items?” and “ I sent you five emails and nothing happened?” First of all I didn’t make the program so its not my fault it doesn’t generate items. You’ve got the neopoints so just go buy them -.- . And if you send multiple emails your just going to slow things down. Send one, and be patient or don’t bother sending one at all. Im doing this to be nice. So being pushy with me isn’t going to help anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.