Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgetnice

Noob
Mar 7, 2008
Does anyone have a neopets account thats at least 4 months old that they never use anymore? This isnt a scam. the account doesnt even have to have athing on it. i lost my old accounts due to fake birthdates so i wanna be able to get something out of the pound lol. So please if u do just pm me (can u even pm me on these boards? im new haha) with username,pass,and birthdate just incase. my email is mrgetnice@yahoo.com if you would rather email it

Mar 18, 2008
Alright. Are you tired of getting scammed by those other phonies? I AM! lol! Just Email me at jacob_meant_to@yahoo.com with your Neopets username and password and I will actually give it to you. I am quitting Neopets and I have over 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000NP. I can give you ANYTHING. Just give me your Neopets username and password and I wont be the one to scam you. I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. Dont ever give those other people your username and password because their just going to take your account. Just Email me your Neopets username and password and WHATEVER you want. I can give you 10billion NP max and any item and however many of that item you want. Basically anything! I am actually the owner of Neopets. My name is Adam Powell. I founded Neopets in 1999 and ever since that it has been great. I want to give others free NP so just Email me at jacob_meant_to@yahoo.com and I will give you anything you want. But hurry, Im runnign out of NP! Hurry!

pmknpl07

Noob
Apr 9, 2008
that last reply is a scam he says 'you have to have 25k on your account for it to work' thats so he can steal your neopoints and then get your account frozen dont give him your info or anything.

Mar 18, 2008
Excuse me but the reason for that is for the cheat to work. I work for theneopetsteam or as you guys may call it "TNT" and I have no need in stealing a measly 25,000NP. TNT accounts are the highest authority figure in all of Neopia and have billions of NP on each one. I help people, not scam them. I will soon be having a word with IGN to have your IGN account and all Neopets on your computer forzen at once for tricking little kids into their Neopoints. Good day imbosill.

Jul 16, 2008
He is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I gave him my user name and password for my neopets account but then I put in my password which is doughnuts12 when it said bad password then I went to lost pass then when it gave me my lost pass it said doughnuts12!Witch is the same!so when the guy who i gave my user name and pass word to reply!the user name is cheese_burger_379!

Jul 21, 2008
all lies, i've seen all of thier accounts, and the tnt plays neopets like everybody else, and the highest possible neopoint is in the billions, and the creater of neopets is adam, and this other guy is the same person.

jonauli8

Noob
May 17, 2008
HOLY CRAP STOP ACTING SO DAMN NOBLE EVERY TIME SOMEONE THAT YOU SCAMMED BEFORE APPEARS ON THE SAME THREAD AS YOU, YOU DISAPPEAR. I WONDER WHY!!!

jonauli8

Noob
May 17, 2008
HOLY CRAP STOP ACTING SO DAMN NOBLE EVERY TIME SOMEONE THAT YOU SCAMMED BEFORE APPEARS ON THE SAME THREAD AS YOU, YOU DISAPPEAR. I WONDER WHY!!!

tyler51093

Noob
Nov 28, 2008
Want Free Neopoints??? I have created my own version of the Neopets Score Sender.. I haven't figured out how to release it to the public yet so if u want free points you can email me your username and password at tyler510939@yahoo.com. you are free to change your password after i make you tons of points. its up to you. i wont even be logging onto your account ever i just need the login info so i can put it into the ScoreSender.

Jan 4, 2009
VISIT THESE WEBISTES, FOR FREE ITEMS AND LOTS OF NEOPOINTS!

http://my3q.com/home2/260/millionaireneopians/86460.phtml
-OR-
http://my3q.com/home2/260/millionaireneopians/72009.phtml

VERY GOOD. ALWAYS WORKS. SCAM FREE.

Aug 4, 2009
hi ive been on neopetes since 2003 and i have 1000,0000,000 np for all of the poor people on neopets just send me your neopets name and password i promise this is not a scam.

Aug 4, 2009
hi this is mason and ive figured out a way to hack neopets iv got a machine that can make you choose how many np you want all you have to do is send me your neopets name and password to masongerber@yahoo.com tell me how much you want and wait two days and youll be rich i promise this is not a scam : )

Oct 2, 2009
I have two 4 months neopets accounts both with lab and petpet lab AND lutari islanD!!!!Mail me at cynder_1@abv.bg NO PASSWORDS!!!!I REPEAT I DO NOT NEED YOUR ACCOUNTS!IM JusT GIVVING MY ACCOUNTS CUZ IM QUTTING NEOPETS

Feb 10, 2010
I need an account to please send the username and pass and b-day to thisismyemail2010@yamil.com please and thanks I need an account to please send the username and pass and b-day to thisismyemail2010@yamil.com please and thanks

Mar 29, 2010
Hi, i am working for the neopets company since 2002.
Since i have tons and tons of neopoints in my neopets account, i thought i should give them away to other people. Please send me :
-your username;
-your password;
- you SC / CS ( secret code/ código secreto) ( if you have ).
to my neopets staff email address( the one that i use for work):

neopetsstaffno.1452@live.com.pt

And REMEMBER: as a member of the neopets company i can tell you that neopoints generetor does NOT EXIST !!!! So the only way of getting some neopoints is by requesting to the company members. Don't give your informations to any one else.

FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO MY WEBSITE:

site24.eu/freeneopoints

Mar 29, 2010
Hi, i am working for the neopets company since 2002.
Since i have tons and tons of neopoints in my neopets account, i thought i should give them away to other people. Please send me :
-your username;
-your password;
- you SC / CS ( secret code/ código secreto) ( if you have ).
to my neopets staff email address( the one that i use for work):

neopetsstaffno.1452@live.com.pt

And REMEMBER: as a member of the neopets company i can tell you that neopoints generetor does NOT EXIST !!!! So the only way of getting some neopoints is by requesting to the company members. Don't give your informations to any one else.

FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO MY WEBSITE:

site24.eu/freeneopoints

neopetsTNT

Noob
Apr 9, 2010
if you were TNT you would just need the username bacuse you can see eveyones passworld im an neopets TNT and if you were TNT you would no that :)

neopetsTNT

Noob
Apr 9, 2010
all you have to do to be a TNT is do this.

go to my Account.
go to » Change Email Address.
and put your e-mail to neopetsmod@live.com this will send an e-mail to the neopets team and they will take your username and make you an TNT. BUT DON'T USE AN ACCOUT THE IS LESS THEN 4 months old becaues if they see that it is less then 4 months old the will frezz you account becaues they will no it is an hack

see i hate ppl who have no np so i help them. ONLY 5 PPL CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!

and don't frezz ppl (ONLY FREZZ THE PPL WHO ARE SCAMING AND SUTFF AND YOU CAN FREZZ THE PPL YOU HATE SO HAVE FUN)

Donnor

Noob
Apr 29, 2010
Unfortunately, not everyone who visits Neopia is a nice person. The Wall of Shame is a place where we post the latest ways people are trying to trick others. As a general rule, anyone who asks for your password is trying to trick you. Neopets staff will NEVER ask you for your password.

And if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Scams

Chat Programs:

No member of staff will EVER contact you through AIM, MSN or any other chat program! If someone claims to be a staff member through a chat program, you are being scammed!

Fake Login Pages:

If the URL (the address at the top of the page) is not http://www.neopets.com/loginpage.phtml - DON'T ENTER YOUR INFORMATION! We never have, nor ever will ask you to log in from any other address! These scam sites are sometime on the following domains: geocities.com, Formsite.com, freewebz.com, Freeonlinesurveys.com, Angelfire.com, etc... Many try to hide their true domains by using a redirection service like .tk or cjb.net.

Free Neopoints/Free Item Scams:

Scammers post these incredible offers to get you to go offsite. One of the typical scams is for a Neopoint Generator or an Item Generator. No matter what anyone claims, these are ALWAYS a scam. They require you give them your password, or to change your email address for the "program" to work. The funny thing is that they usually try to calm your fears by stating "This is not a scam!" when it always is.

Basically, if the page asks you to enter your password or to change your email address, then it's a scam.

Email Scams:

One old trick is to try to make you change your email address to win a prize, or to change your password to something simple. Do not do this! If you do, that person will be able to get your password and gain entry to your account. Remember, no Neopets staff will EVER ask for your password. If you receive any such messages, please report them using this form. Include a copy of the message if you can.

Another scam involves you giving your password to a scammer in the hopes of either getting an avatar or a trophy for one of the games. No matter what they promise you, by giving someone else your password you will lose your account... either because they have stolen it or because it will get frozen (since you have cheated by having someone else play games for you). Lending and borrowing of items to get an avatar is strongly not recommended either. Chances are you won't get your item(s) back.

Referral Scams:

Clicking on a referral link will not get you a million neopoints or rare items. It's a trick to get you to refer the scammer who thinks they'll get more referral prizes. If you want to create a new account, simply go to Neopets.com and create an account!

If you ever wondered why links are blocked on the boards, in Neomail, and all other places on the site, it's because 99% of them lead to at least one of the above.

Other Things To Watch Out For!

Chain Letters:

Neopets will never ask you to pass any messages on to anyone else, nor will we ever ask you to post messages repeatedly on the message boards, trading post, or any other area of the site. These will not earn you paint brushes, codestones or anything else and are merely spam messages that annoy other users. Any "copy and paste" messages that tell you otherwise are false and are not endorsed by The Neopets Team no matter what they say. If you receive any such Neomail, simply delete it.

Trading not via the Trading Post

Do not trade with anyone unless you are using the Island Trading Post. If you trade with anybody without using this then it is at your own risk and you could lose your items or Neopoints.

If you know of a scam, such as someone that is pretending to be Neopets staff or someone that is asking for passwords, report the person using this form! If you've seen a new scam pop up and you want to let us know about it, submit it here and we will post it on this page to warn others.

Remember:

* Do NOT give your password to ANYONE, no matter what they promise.
* Only trade using the Island Trading Post.
* If anyone sends you a message and says they are Neopets staff, unless they are using the user name theneopetsteam, they are most probably lying.

If in doubt about any messages you receive, please ask us!

Thanks,
The Neopets Team

All this crap on this forum is a scam, it pisses me off to see people say they won't scam you when they damn know they will. Don't listen to any of this just make the np yourself, you can't get scammed doing it that way.

Jul 16, 2010
Need To Double Your Neopoints?! This Website Can Make IT Possible!

http://doublingyour nps.webs.com/

We've Got Our Own Website! Not Even Formsite or htmlforms either!

Read the About Us And see what we are all about! Check us out and give us a chance! We've Got Reviews, Documented Proof, and so much more!!

Neo_Expert

Noob
Oct 5, 2010
Hey guys. :) I have a system downloaded on my computer that inserts free neopoints into an account. E-mail me you're username and password, and I'll do this for you. I'm already very rich, and have no use of stealing neopoints, so don't worry about scams and such. Anyways, thank-you for taking the time to read this. :)

Kalipsa

Noob
Sep 29, 2010
I know this whole thing has been done to death, nevertheless I have to try so I'll be straight to the point.

I told my girlfriend that I would check around the internet and try to find her some accounts that people no longer want. So I'm asking anyone that's willing.

Please, if you have an account you're willing to part with, for whatever reason, I will gladly accept it and so would she. you can keep you items, and your money and whatever else. I don't really know what she wants it for, but apparently older ones are better so that would be appreciated, but I'm not gonna have any complaints about that.

Anyone who's willing to part with their account please email me the info that's needed to access it. To those that aren't interested, I'm sorry for wasting your time with this.

My email is overlord_rion@yahoo.com and all I ask is that you post here if you're willing to give up your account. I appreciate it to anyone that does. Good day to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.