sei_pc

Noob
May 22, 2006
I am new to this game and I am sure there is already a post about it so if you can provide a link that would be fine. I searched but came up with nothing, maybe I am searching the wrong keywords.

Anyway, I just got a new Forza 4 LE and I typed in all the DLC codes and none of the DLC appears within the game. Am I missing a step or something? I have no cars, no tracks, etc. I went to my DL history at the dashboard and re-dl'd them all again and still got no new cars in my garage. Any help would be appreciated.

DuctTapeNinja

Lord of Lard
Jan 1, 2006
I think that's the way I did it with mine when I did it, but I don't really remember since I got it launch day. I'd recommend you pop over to the forzamotorsport.net forums to find out what's going on. They'll probably tell you to email the developers, but it takes about 3 or 4 months to get a response that way so I'd recommend making a thread and pm'ing phredesign, mechberg, and ayo_jube over there to get a reasonable response.

YDS55

Noob
Sep 12, 2012
When you downloaded it check the marketplace in forza at the main menu it should show you if you have them, but remember you dont get the cars in your career garage. I believe you still have to earn money in races before you can buy them. Ps its a long time ago I played forza and downloaded something but you should check it out.

stinckie

Noob
Oct 1, 2005
you have to buy the cars with ingame credits... you can see in the marketplace tab if you own the dlc... (or check the cars list and see if you can buy a car that is listed in the dlc list..

ike12341

No Longer a Noob
Sep 5, 2003
go into the car dealership, and look for one of the cars, from the DLC packs (if u got the limited edition, the american car pack comes with it for example, look for the dodge dart drag car. that should be able to buy, but still costs in game credits)