Sep 4, 2012
im making this in order to ask guerrilla games to fix killzone 3 UNBALANCED multiplayer theres a lot of problems with it you need to

1:deactivate sniper skills, why? because people just camp by using sniper skills they have a lot of advantage against the other players

2: reduce the damage done by the C4, why? because people don't care about shooting they just throw a C4 in any door or stairs thats the way they get kills

3: remove the rocket launchers, why? its a big mistake to put a so powerfull weapon in a multiplayer a lot of the players i have seen just shoot a random rocket and get 2 or 3 kills and they don't even care about suicide if they can get 300 points for 1 rocket shoot they should get -500 or more for suicide themselves

4: adjust the melee attack, why? because i have noticed a lot of problems with it players can melee someone even if the other player is like 5 feet away you really need to fix that

5: improve the connection with the host, why? if the host leaves the game the match gets full of lag your character stops and then walk again and you can't do anytthing to stop that until the match ends

6: make your character heavier like in KILLZONE 2, why? one of the things that make KILLZONE 2 MP different from the other games is the sensation of heaviness in your character, now in KZ3 people paly the game like if they were playing Call Of Duty

7:for people who already own the game make the DLC free a lot of users including myself think that the DLC content should be free that way you could have more players coming back to KZ3 and also new players

8, add an option that allow you to change your faction, why? because if you are one of those players who like to play for the objective and you see that your team don't care about that you could have the chance to change to the other team and go for it instead of just watch how the other team destroy your team.

I'm sure that if you GUERRILLA GAMES do all of that changes in a patch for KZ3 people would come back to your game because it offers something different from other FPS games, also you can look at Naughty Dog they are still launching patch after patch for the Uncharted 3 MP why? because people are going to enjoy more the game if its BALANCED.

well thats all i hope you read my message KILLZONE 3 has a lot of potencial but the multiplayer have those problems fix it and i'm sure you will see a big change in the community specially now that a KZ trilogy can be release this is our chance to make GG fix this multiplayer

if you agree with all this like this Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FIXKILLZONE3MULTIPLAYER

Greetings
16x16_smiley-happy.gif