Jan 4, 2012
Ok, so first off, I own a house great, but I can't seem to redecorate it. I want to put my trophies up and display them and I can't figure out how to do that. I also thought that I should be able to decorate at will. Maybe not. So what is in my house has to stay where it is? I can't add to the furniture in there or move things around?

Also, when I moved into a certain section of map involving water and rocks I got stuck. I mean literally stuck I can't move up, down, over nothing I'm literally stuck between a rock and a hard place.I tried to remap and travel to get out but it said I couldn't leave "Hammer" or all progress would be lost. Any ideas? Or am I going to have to go back and redo that whole mess with the bandits and balverines?
Thanks!

Sertith

Khajiit Plenipotentiary
★ MOD
Oct 8, 2005
NorCal
Near your front door, there should be an interactive sign of some sort, where you bought the house. I think the option to remodel is in there, somewhere.

How long ago did you save? Sometimes you just have to go back to a previous save point. Which is why saving every 5 minutes in games like this, is a really good idea [face_tongue]

Jan 4, 2012
Haha! Yeah, i figured that out. It had been like 20 minutes since I had saved so I just had to go back and redo that whole quest such a pain in the ass.

I know how to do the redecorate but can't quite figure out how to display my trophys. Maybe I don't have the right kind of house, with shelving or whatever. I'll look into it again. Thanks!:D

Aaricane

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 24, 2009
billowywillowy said:
Haha! Yeah, i figured that out. It had been like 20 minutes since I had saved so I just had to go back and redo that whole quest such a pain in the ass.

I know how to do the redecorate but can't quite figure out how to display my trophys. Maybe I don't have the right kind of house, with shelving or whatever. I'll look into it again. Thanks!:D
You can only place trophies where there is little wooden plaques hanging on the wall. Have you ever seen a deer head or a fish mounted on a wall, that little wooden plaque its attached to? Look for that.

Jan 4, 2012
Thanks! I figured it was something like that. I just bought a house that was fancy enough to have those lol so I'll see what I can do with that. I appreciate the help!

Aaricane

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 24, 2009
billowywillowy said:
Thanks! I figured it was something like that. I just bought a house that was fancy enough to have those lol so I'll see what I can do with that. I appreciate the help!
No problem, happy to lend a hand!