gard3head

Noob
Jan 26, 2023
I've been getting into *actually* cooking for myself recently. I've been curious to see what other people make themselves.

Here are my frequent recipes/meals, I'm vegetarian but I'm sure a lot of these can easily be made...carnivorous if you're into that :

Feta Pasta (like the stupid tik tok recipe) -- I add zucchini to this and use a lot more seasonings, like cumin. I use whatever small, sauce-absorbing pasta I have laying around.

Creamy Chickpea Noodle Soup-- Probably one of my favorite things to make. It's the vegetarian's chicken noodle soup.

Pastina--Don't have a recipe for this, it's something my "Italian"-American mom would make for me growing up. I boil the pasta in veggie broth and add celery, carrots, and peas to it to make it a little more notorious. I mostly like the cute star-shaped pasta.

Rice Bowls-- any sort of 'freak meat' (aka fake meat), rice, whatever veggies I have laying around. Soy sauce, sriracha, or kewpie mayo to top 'em off. Sometimes I make them into "sushi" bowls and eat them with seaweed.

Most of these call for some sort of side salad to make them a bit more nutritious, since they're mostly pasta based.