BlackMan99

Noob
Jan 24, 2013
After you complete the story and it asks you if you wish to stay and explore the island - what happens if you choose not to stay?

And also, if you choose to save your friends, does jason go back with his friends and his brother and GF ect... ? They didn't exactly make that clear in the ending

karpik232

Noob
Feb 8, 2011
It doesn't matter what ending you choose. You can explore the island and pretend that the ending never happened.

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
I chose to save my friends, bros before hoes, especially the hoes the drug you and rape you while you're blacked out.

I chose to stay on the island to liberate the last few outposts and unlock the final radio towers. I guess my friends made it back to the U.S. as they pretty much just vanished. There was no cut scene of them leaving nor did the game explain how they left.

Aug 21, 2008
I chose to save my friends, bros before hoes, especially the hoes the drug you and rape you while you're blacked out.

I chose to stay on the island to liberate the last few outposts and unlock the final radio towers. I guess my friends made it back to the U.S. as they pretty much just vanished. There was no cut scene of them leaving nor did the game explain how they left.

I assumed they left on that boat you see heading away from the island in the still shot when the credits roll.

japekto

Star
Jan 13, 2018
After you complete the story and it asks you if you wish to stay and explore the island - what happens if you choose not to stay?

And also, if you choose to save your friends, does jason go back with his friends and his brother and GF ect... ? They didn't exactly make that clear in the ending
Reset Outpost Mode becomes available.