ByteMee

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 15, 2008
Ever since the days of Doom and Quake I've loved speed run videos. I'm always impressed to this day by just how fast and efficient people can get. Good stuff, thanks for posting this! Very enjoyable to watch

Jun 18, 2012
Thank you for the kind words. I plan on trying to get one of A Key to the North up next. I was experimenting with a few ways of playing it last night, but haven't quite nailed down how I want to do it yet. Took a break to try Dying Light today but am not really enjoying it. So I'll probably be back to battling the Royal Army again tomorrow.

Jun 18, 2012
Sorry for the lengthy delay. I've had this captured for some time but was struggling to find ways to improve image quality at 1080p/Fullscreen. I found a 2048x1152 resize trick that seems to work well, which tricks YT into using a higher bitrate, but the viewer can be a bit finicky setting it to 1080p/Fullscreen. Once locked in though, it works just fine.

Amita's A Key to the North

Last edited:

ByteMee

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 15, 2008
No problem on the delay at all! I appreciate you posting these at all. Good stuff is worth waiting for.