dalton2317

Noob
Mar 18, 2010
No.

It's because you aren't touching gloves. If you hit your opponent while he is trying to touch gloves, or right after the animation finishes, the crowd will chant "bullshit, bullshit, bullshit".

Gradario826

No Longer a Noob
Sep 30, 2006
I think my game is broken. When I have a really exciting fight on the ground, the crowd doesn't boo. Anyone else have this problem?

aldator88

Almost Not a Noob
May 29, 2010
My thing is ref seperates you too soon in clinch and ground, Plus the rock state needs to be modified, they is no reason for me to get rocked and tkoed the first time if i sway cover up fight back and look to catch the punch, yet the cpu can survive the onslaught 4 times a fight.

Oct 3, 2008
My thing is ref seperates you too soon in clinch and ground, Plus the rock state needs to be modified, they is no reason for me to get rocked and tkoed the first time if i sway cover up fight back and look to catch the punch, yet the cpu can survive the onslaught 4 times a fight.
dude I thought I was the only one go through this. It also seems as if josh Rosenthal stops the fight the moment u get rocked

Jul 17, 2009
yes they do chant boring a lot which is pretty crap and unrealistic too but other than this small issue the game is solid and fun to play