Status
Not open for further replies.

jpb28

Noob
Jan 21, 2011
It's a matter of opinion. I honestly like both and they're both different types of humour.

HyperstarSponge

*the guy that posts everywhere*
Aug 22, 2009
[blockquote]jpb28 posted:
It's a matter of opinion. I honestly like both and they're both different types of humour.

Older series of the Simpson's are all right. Now the show has turned rubbish
[/blockquote]

Jan 24, 2011
jpb28 said:
QFT, you cant judge 2 completely different shows, FG is more crude and harsh and dirty whereas simpsons is..."fun for all the family".

Although I do enjoy both shows i would push more towards Family Guy as its my kind of humour. those little dirty jokes and what not. a homosexual baby and a talking dog? you cant go wrong, but the simpsons is a classic and the only thing that puts me off it is the CONSTANT reruns on televisison.

skybaby06

Noob
Aug 18, 2010
I love the simpsons its a classic but family guy beats you down with humor i have to agree with you

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
Yeah, Family Guy owns. Definitely prefer it over Simpsons and South Park. I can't really stand South Park at all, so that's not saying much.

mosphiren

Noob
Feb 28, 2011
ya Simpson is boring and Family Guy is interesting. Family Guy is one of my favorite show.
I like it very much.

S

StuDevo

Original poster
They are different. I prefer Family Guy. But some of the older episodes of the Simpons are amazing.

Auerbach

Noob
May 5, 2011
They're both legendary animated comedies but if I had to watch a Family Guy or a Simpsons marathon, I'd pick Family Guy.

Jan 31, 2009
Fact you are wrong

Simpsons>Family Guy

American Dad>Simpsons

South Park>American Dad.

The new episodes in Family Guy are good,no more *** Stewie YES. I hated how they made Stewie *** I mean every time he acted weird like that I change the channel. American Dad I like 100% more then Family Guy.

Gmichels7

Noob
May 8, 2011
Simpsons is wittier, Family guy is just random humor.

They have two separate target audiences, who overlap at some points.
Much like a ven diagram.

Jun 1, 2011
They are both even for me. Family Guy has its comedy, when The Simpsons has better storylines. Basiclly, Simpsons doesnt have great comedy, and Family Guy doesnet have great storylines.

BobaFett86

Noob
Jun 15, 2011
Ok first its dumb, just dumb to say its a fact. Its all based on opion. My opinion goes to Family Guy but thats just me.

tbgo

Noob
Feb 20, 2009
Family Guy obviously

BUT

The Simpsons seasons 1-9 = GOLD

It's so embarrassingly bad now, it's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.