swordslayer2278

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Jun 9, 2004
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/09/16/bayonetta-2-hideki-kamiya-believes-its-coming/

sikiconera said:
Responding to a fan asking if there will be a Bayonetta 2 over Twitter, Kamiya wrote in English, “I believe so.” Kamiya also tweeted to a different person, “She’ll [Bayonetta] be back if you believe so.”

XyberOptic

anti.artificial
Apr 1, 2002
Ontario, Canada
I really do hope that Bayonetta 2 will be created. Can't recount how much I played the first one. :)

And we don't need co-op.. This game wouldn't be suited for that mechanic in my opinion, it may break it.

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
XyberOptic said:
we don't need co-op.. This game wouldn't be suited for that mechanic in my opinion, it may break it.
That's the point of co-op -- breaking something in-game.

Lost_In_Translation

Eldritch Millennial
★ MOD
Feb 21, 2010
Baldur's Gate
Honestly, the notion of a sequel doesn't surprise me in the least. Bayonetta was successful enough the first time around to merit at least one more release. Probably will need to up the ante a bit to ensure a third game though...

maddog5423

Almost Not a Noob
May 31, 2008
Lost_In_Translation said:
Honestly, the notion of a sequel doesn't surprise me in the least. Bayonetta was successful enough the first time around to merit at least one more release. Probably will need to up the ante a bit to ensure a third game though...

You did play it, then? [face_tongue]