shattymcpants

Almost Not a Noob
May 7, 2005
I have tried the alternate entrance to the keep according to the walkthrough...there should be a cave entrance in the water, but it appears to be blocked, and I can't swim through .....

AWARRY

Super Star
Nov 3, 2003
swim under the rocks...

looking at the map.. the entrance is on the left had side.... there is a small path the leads from the main road to the water... and if you follow the path into the water you should come to a spot that you can swim under the rocks/wall...

shattymcpants

Almost Not a Noob
May 7, 2005
Thanks, AWARRY!...I'll give it another attempt...incidently, I've been playing this game for a few days, and have not progressed beyond level 3...lol...it seems to me that now all of the side mission ratings are too high to get started on, and all the monsters/human enemies are too difficult to beat because they're all 4 to six levels higher....

shattymcpants

Almost Not a Noob
May 7, 2005
Help! I'm not having any luck entering this cave.... im assuming it's right where 2 baron's guards are standing by the water arguing? What appears to be a 'cave entrance' below the water line is blocked by timber and i can't enter...

AWARRY

Super Star
Nov 3, 2003
Help! I'm not having any luck entering this cave.... im assuming it's right where 2 baron's guards are standing by the water arguing? What appears to be a 'cave entrance' below the water line is blocked by timber and i can't enter...

I don't remember any guards...

start at Inn at the cross roads.

head west... across the bridge/ water.... keep to the left
road will turn and you will be heading south towards crows perch
keep going straight on the main road. you will pass a left turn and then a right keep straight don't turn.
you will start to veer to the west side of Crows perch
now if you go to the map... zoom in on the icon for the cave entrance.
look above just across the water... there is a small path off of the road you are on.
head down that path... and into the water as if the path continues into the water.. you should hit a wall/rocks. that have a few gaps in it.... swim under this part.

Pedext

Noob
Feb 19, 2020
You can jump over the spike wall into the upper camp before you get the quest. I have made a video about it: