JWB82

No Longer a Noob
Jan 10, 2009
EA Circulates Survey Asking Players About Mass Effect Andromeda
By Matthew Herst
July 26, 2017

mass-effect-andromeda-deluxe-edition_9947.jpg

After the lackluster reception to Mass Effect Andromeda and reports that EA would be putting the series on ice indefinitely, the company has circulated a survey asking for player’s feedback on the title.

Images surfaced on Neogaf of an e-mail survey sent to players of Mass Effect Andromeda. It only consisted of two questions: one asking players how likely they would be to recommend the game to a friend of a scale of 1-10, and another asking them to explain why they gave the score they did.

While there are no definite plans for the series moving forward and Bioware Montreal, the studio behind the game, has been scaled back, it’s clear that EA still wants to see how fans received the game and what they did and didn’t like about it.

After the release of Mass Effect Andromeda in March, Bioware announced Anthem at E3, a new open world multiplayer shooter that will let players take control of various mech suits and wreak havoc in lush jungles and other beautiful alien locales. Even without Mass Effect in the picture, Bioware fans will have plenty to look forward to.

Mass Effect Andromeda is out now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

http://twinfinite.net/2017/07/mass-effect-andromeda-survey/

ChrisDaViking

Just Some Guy
Jul 6, 2008
Depths of Obscurity
I saw this. I guess it's kinda good that they have some interest in knowing what the issues were, but only giving 400 characters doesn't leave much room for details. It also doesn't leave room for fans to bitch and cry and verbally burn down EA, so I understand it to an extent, but I think they maybe could have done the survey a little differently if they wanted legit feedback.

I'll still likely fill it out. If you're not part of the solution, your part of the problem right? Right?