Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://ps3.ign.com/articles/111/1119222p1.html]Dynasty Warriors Gundam Gets Cell Shading For Sequel[/link]
by Anoop Gantayat

Summary:
ust announced in Japan today under its Japanese name of Gundam Musou 3, the sequel to Namco Bandai's pairing of Gundam and Dynasty Warriors has a completely new visual style. [link=http://ps3.ign.com/articles/111/1119222p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

Spydr331

Noob
Oct 20, 2003
i dont like the look, seems like there will be too much of a contrast on a single gundam, although the example they use is the one thats made out of what looks like gold so i dunno maybe the others will look better

i have a better idea though... better story line for the combined original story. it was such amazing garbage and nothing made sense and i never knew how anyone was talking to eachother because they would always be floating around in a white room when they talked. the finding parts to make more playable characters was cool but the adding of parts to yourself to make you just barely better was stupid. i miss dynasty warriors 3... or 4... where you just leveled up your weapon and objects that made specific additions to your abilities. remember orbs? electric orb? or starting on a horse? those were awesome

Dec 16, 2006
Wooow xD the Top one looks like its from Lego and the bottom one looks like it was taken straight from the TV Show. [face_tongue] I agree with Spydr331 They need to take some stuff from the real Dynasty Warriors.

shloob

No Longer a Noob
Sep 29, 2000
i got an even better idea, make a game that doesnt suck, im not sure why so many people continue by these games along with the dynasty warrior games, they havent changed in like 10 years, and the graphics have always been terrible, but the boring hack and slash gameplay is what really needs an overhaul.

searas

Noob
Jan 27, 2008
A game like Mirror's edge(EA) dosent need graphics to look cool. The game proved it aswell. It's all about color dynamics and breaking points, basically making sure to add hills the correct places..

The good thing about low effects is the wide audience that can play the games. I do wish they would start investigating the use of new effects 1 by 1, and then starting to uptimize them along as they add.

Jul 11, 2008
New visual style, same crappy, repetitive gameplay.

IGN, you're starting to become the "24 hour cable news" of gaming. We don't care if Salena Gomez is staring in some wizard-ish game made for 7 year olds, nor do we care about any of the burnt out Dynasty Warrior games.

septa_rida

Noob
Aug 26, 2010
I bet if you replace the warriors or mechs with zombies, everyone loves it. All you gotta do is have a zombie in a game and it's AAA. I'm sick of zombies.

D

Dark-Xeon

Original poster
Then don't play L4D or Dead Rising? The only 2 popular zombie franchises there are?

classy_1

Noob
Apr 9, 2006
They're still making Dynasty warriors Gundam games? Good lord...WHO BUYS THESE GAMES! Alright I get it if you get one just cause your a gundam fan...we all get that silly game out of our fanboyism (I got DBZ Burst Limit) but honestly ..people bought the second one so it warranted a third game...I really wanna know why people buy these games.

Jan 9, 2010
People buy it because it is fun.

The Warriors games are the only series people say are repititive when each installment adds just as much new stuff as Call of Duty, Pokemon,Tekken, Gran Turismo, or Left 4 Dead.

So really just stop bitching about it.

Zezzler

Noob
Aug 19, 2008
Imagine the worst experience in your life. now imagine it while holding a sixaxis. [face_tongue] best line ever.

Jul 12, 2008
bloodwizard has a point. None of the games that he mentioned really add a lot...MW1 from MW2...not to much of an improvement..many would say that it was a downgrade in some way's. But this series like all the others, adds..but doesn't revolutionize.

Benpachi

Noob
Dec 15, 2009
Looks much better but it's still just another DW game, it needs more than a graphical overhaul at this point. I might buy this one if they keep the focus on old-school UC Gundam and leave the original Japanese audio in tact.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
It says "ust announced in Japan" in the front page, instead of "J"ust. Not trying to be an ass, but this is supposed to be a professional site. Missing the first letter in the paragraph seems like a middle school mistake.

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
I wouldn't know what sort of genre we'd want Gundam in now. It's been in tournament fighters, beat-em ups, shooters, and shoot 'em-ups.

Perhaps developers need to look at how Transformers War for Cybertron was designed for the next Gundam game (and not Another Century's Episode R).

@Vandhal -- The mistake has been caught and fixed. Thanks.

Jul 30, 2009
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1 and 2 got real old, real fast. Hopefully they spice up the gameplay along with the visuals or else this is gonna be a skipped game for me...

Apr 6, 2008
another tipical DW/SW.. game gundam robot instead of human character.. these game should have been like the gundam battle assult 2 on ps2

Mar 10, 2010
I agree with BloodWizard, people need to stop bitching... we will NEVER get the "Perfect" game. But in my opinion Dynasty Warriors was fun and being a Gundam fan I love the Dynasty Warriors: Gundam series even more. There are great games, good games and bad games, there will never be a "Perfect game" just deal with that. Dynasty Warriors: Gundam is a good game, so just appreciate the fact that we have any Gundam games at all.

Zapages

Almost Not a Noob
May 29, 2003
I wish more Gundam games were like Federation vs Zeon and MSG vs Zeta Gundam with their branching storyline and alternative situations for the fun/fan fare of it...

I really tried to get into Dynasty Warrior Gundam, but just couldn't. If it has improved since the days of the first demo on PSN. Then I might consider it.

Oct 15, 2008
I am looking forward to getting this game when it comes out. I hope they add more character from the Gundam Wing series Duo, Trowa, Quatra & Wu Fa. Also want to see the characters from 00 gundam series in the game as well but using the gundams they use in the movie.

CFLacky

Noob
Jul 26, 2002
My favorite Gundam Game of call time, was Gundam Side Story!

What ever Happened to Gundam Operation Troy? That get canned? Looked like Battlefield + Gundam, that coulda worked, maybe. Lol.

I need a story line, I played the first DW:Gundam, the story was a JOKE. Why even hire writers.

Suhojjang1

Noob
Jan 10, 2011
O dayum..... Look at that sexy haku Shiki.. And Gundam Unicorn?!?!?! I cant wait for this thing to come out.