Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1147890p1.html]Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 on the March[/link]
by Levi Buchanan

Summary:
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 draws on over 30 years of the Gundam mythos, offering 70 different mecha. Also, there are laser swords. [link=http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1147890p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

XyberOptic

anti.artificial
Apr 1, 2002
Ontario, Canada
I would rather prefer Bandai Namco finally localize and release Mobile Suit Gundam Senki Record U.C. 0081 on PS3. Not another boring lackluster DW Gundam game.. Good word...

crazymangok

Prime Member
Jun 28, 2002
I would like to clarify something: Yes, Dynasty Warriors and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam do share a similar title. However, the Feudal Era of Japan's title is Samurai Warriors.

I must say that I might look into purchasing this title, due to the numerous new features that are described above. I will say that if one does follow the anime series, then this might be a worthwhile investment. The cell shading and the stage features especially pique my interest.

I will also say that one does have to enjoy the game play and mechanics of these titles in order to appreciate them. They may display repetition, but there are individuals, including myself, that enjoy the genre of "hack n' slash" titles.

AM27

Noob
Jan 13, 2009
Thank goodness they finally announced its coming to North America, the wait was killing me. I wasted over 100 hours of my life playing Gundam 2, and I plan to spend that much time again with 3.

Nov 29, 2010
I agree with you XyberOptic. I would love th also see Gundam Wing and 00 in stand alone games. Wing was dramatic in conflict and 00 was the best too me other than SEED. I just hope that if any Gundam Universe series gets another single title, it doesnt suck like previous titles(mainly the Gundam Crosshairs game)!

jksanrio

Noob
Mar 25, 2009
Looking at the mini map and such, the gameplay is going to be the same boring "secure area" play, and i was really hoping they would make the creative maps that we would see in the Dynasty Warriors.

The art style really makes me wanna play this (plus i love Gundams), but gameplay wise it really is just not nearly as good as Samurai Warriors or Dynasty Warriors....

Where the hell is Gundam vs Gundam on consoles, come on!

xNewcloudx

Noob
Oct 13, 2010
Will it be an bore fest like the first two?.

yes, we have made no effort to make our game fun and have added more mechs to make the single-player longer and even more painfull for the player

Jan 9, 2010
Great news.
Now Namco Bandai and Atlus need to get us some freaking Super Robot Wars games that aren't OG.
That would be the greatest news ever.

Jan 9, 2010
Great news.
Now Namco Bandai and Atlus need to get us some freaking Super Robot Wars games that aren't OG.
That would be the greatest news ever.

Jul 14, 2008
Cant wait for this to come out. [face_tongue] I hope it sells so that NB is encouraged to localize the rest of the gundam titles. (maybe the new 3DS one too)

MotokoKhaotix

Prime Member
Jan 11, 2008
Still waiting for them to translate and give us Gihren's Greed series for us Gundam lovers here in the states...

I've been playing the second in the Dynasty Warriors Gundam series and I gotta say I think I just hate Dynasty Warriors as a series, IT'S SO BORING, or frusterating due to retarded and useless AI.

Why do we only get the Gundam games that are meh to horrible, save for like the few good ones like Rise from the Ashes on the dreamcast, which of course they'll never bother re-releasing on something like XBLA/PSN or something like that.

Feb 15, 2011
Dynasty warriors gundam 2 was a great game i recently herd that gundam 3 is coming out soon that freakin awsome...can't wait:)

Apr 3, 2011
I'm looking forward to this game. This is gonna be epic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gundameisters.blogspot.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ramilo21

Noob
Apr 14, 2011
I don't care if ign will rate this 1/10 i will still buy this game! I can't wait for it to come out T_T. I'm a big gundam fan and waiting for a good version of gundam dynasty franchise, I think this is it!

polo001

Noob
May 16, 2011
WOW !! i cant wait for this game i have the previous 2 and love them. im a huge Gundam fan too bro, its like my wish came half way true they added the rest of the gundams they left out in the previous games but i still wish for the first set from the series like Wing Gundam, strike, tallgeese, plus the customs :)

Jul 31, 2006
Hey Gundam fanatics , the game is out today , KOEI is trying to force some depth from the game by introducing a forced story element , you have to play in order to open up the online mode and mission mode (PS-3) , so far the graphics are 3 notches above the GDW 2 , the revised garage system will take some getting used to. The points system will keep the game more intersting as skills are no longer unlocked but you buy them along with licenses and training. It was worth pedaling my butt in 40 MPH winds today to retrieve my pre-order , will Youtube a review soon .