ZhouTaiRoks

No Longer a Noob
Mar 24, 2003
No details as to what will be included within the game to add onto an already impressive collection for the 7 package in totality already, but to add hype Koei have released images for a new character. (and a decent choice it is too!)

84c6fed3f64b74d8e4af8737fbfea.jpg

fabadcdaae2dab0ef1b74795956d9.jpg

8ffb7749c3606c73d8c6cb4854ce9.jpg

First up is Xu Shu, longtime friend of Pang Tong and Zhuge Liang who recommended the latter's talents to Liu Bei before leaving to joining Cao Cao's Wei forces after his mother was captured and threatened by Cao. Xu Shu later served Cao Pi, after his father's death, in a secretarial role to the Wei household. Zhuge Liang is famously noted for scoffing at Wei's inability to make use of capable men having relegated Xu Shu's abilities as time went on during the northern campaigns.

BENEVOLENCE!

Last edited:

SunCeDude

Noob
Aug 16, 2003
Great news, the empires games have always been my favorite. To be honest when I first saw that character I thought it was just Ma Dai without the headpiece on, but he looks cool nonetheless. At least he doesn't seem to have a paintbrush!

I know you said there have been few details so far, but has there been any talk of getting back english voice overs? Or is it pretty much set in stone that they're done with that? I could live without it but I'd rather have the option available.

Apr 30, 2011
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My whole life, waiting for this moment. One Q though: will the game have 2 musou like it did in the previous DW7 games?

ZhouTaiRoks

No Longer a Noob
Mar 24, 2003
Announcement trailer!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My whole life, waiting for this moment. One Q though: will the game have 2 musou like it did in the previous DW7 games?
Of course, i would imagine so considering this is still part of the DW7 package technically.

Oct 2, 2001
is this comeing to america? gamestop doesnt have it listed yet. am i gonna have to dl it off the ps3 like ps3 did with i think orichi 3?