Oct 2, 2001
so the gamestop guy i was talking to says that this has all the dlc from regular 7 up to xl's release.is this true? i dont have 7 for ps3 so i wanna know so i'm not buying all the 7 dlc for on xl since i might pick 7 up for ps3 just to unlock whatever gets unlocked in remix mode.
i asked because alot of the guys that work at my gamestop will tell me stuff just so i buy the games and such usually i ask my friends but none of them buy the dw /sw games

rashoood

No Longer a Noob
May 8, 2004
If you mean it has all DW7 in the disk then no. The DW7 DLCs do work on Xtreme Legends but only if you do buy them from the store (meaning they're not included in the disk).

EDIT: but the new DLCs that are separate, you need to get the XL ones to get them to work I think. Those are the ones from when XL got released.

Oct 2, 2001
well thats gonna suck i think there's like 50 bucks in just maps and weapons alone from dw7 not includeing the ones that came out when xl came out. is buying 7 for the remix option worth it? or is the remix part dumb?

rashoood

No Longer a Noob
May 8, 2004
The remix option is definitely awesome! It lets you play the story mode with any character, play story in co-op, and also lets you play Conquest mode... but dude buying the whole game for this, I don't think it's a very good idea unless you're a hardcore fan [face_tongue]

Oct 2, 2001
30 bucks is a bit much for a game i own already on the 360 so i agree(i rarely buy doubles..i think ninja gaiden 2 because it supposivly has a bit more to do and monstermadness are the only two games i got on both systems.) i did dl the weapons for 7 and they seem to show up though i dunno wich maps are the weapon maps from just looking at the maps from in game i know on the 360 in conquest mode there is 3 map sets or whatever for each square and the dlc maps on xl show up as 2 so i must need the conquest mode to do them lol

Astus_01

Embrace eternity.
Mar 26, 2006
Every XL disc has the whole vanilla game preloaded anyway. It's just locked out and you need a special verification (mixjoy) to unlock the content.