Mar 20, 2008
Don't remember where I saw it (I think in game) was think of playing online & saw something about rear drop so my question is what kind of rear drop are we talking about? better mobile suit drop? as of right now I I'm getting 3rd rank suites best melee attack damage around 350 or so so I assume there are better suites.

Jul 31, 2006
Guan_Yu1980 said:
Don't remember where I saw it (I think in game) was think of playing online & saw something about rear drop so my question is what kind of rear drop are we talking about? better mobile suit drop? as of right now I I'm getting 3rd rank suites best melee attack damage around 350 or so so I assume there are better suites.

yes Tier 4 mobile suit plans after you unlock that level by completing missions in single player mode , they are so high in stats without upgrades it's usually just 2 upgrades to max out a tier 4 stat .

If you played online and had a player take out a mobile armor in 30 seconds that was probably a tier 4 mobile suit .

Mar 20, 2008
Yeah I finally started getting tier 4 suites after doing I think a memorial mission I think & yeah there pretty good but I find I collect more suites when playing single player so I don't see playing online mode being that grate. Plus for some reason when I played online it seemed off me like me & the other players were in the same room but not in the same game can't describe what it was like but really it didn't feel right. I will admit I only played the one time so I will probably give it another try.

Jul 31, 2006
Guan_Yu1980 said:
I don't see playing online mode being that grate. Plus for some reason when I played online it seemed off me like me & the other players were in the same room but not in the same game can't describe what it was like but really it didn't feel right.

I know exactly what you mean , it's almost as if the other players are being represented as AIs and the actual "actions" they are doing are not being shown , because Im hammering a ACE PILOT in multiplayer and as I have them almost dead , the screen tells me the other player who was no where close to that ACE's Suit killed them.

Mar 20, 2008
Ok so it isn't just me I thought maybe it was just my imagination or crappy internet but that's how the game plays. more or less your in the same room but in different instances fighting the same but different enemy's... that's weird & really doesn't seem like multiplayer to me but oh well.