OneBigClam

Jes' fine
Jun 4, 2012
NH
Interesting little game. It gets good. How long will you last? How high can you climb?

Here I will die next turn, but all is not lost, because the points keep racking up just the same.

DungeonX.jpg

D

deleted-4439668

Original poster
Have you tried Right and Down?

yes sir I beat it in an hour haha. It’s fun while it lasts. The goal is to survive 50 levels of decision making. “Do I buy this upgrade or that upgrade? Do I gain health or collect coins? Fight a monster or step on a trap?” And the sum of these decisions determines if you win. I died on my first run. 2nd one the strategy I tried worked and I scraped through some close calls to the end. I did try a 3rd run with a different strategy and died again. There’s some rng involved like you can spawn into a level and have to fight 4 monsters in a row. But if you’re prepared and have a solid strategy, you can beat the game quickly. It’s not likely to become someone’s favorite game but it’s a fun film length game with replayability

OneBigClam

Jes' fine
Jun 4, 2012
NH
yes sir I beat it in an hour haha. It’s fun while it lasts. The goal is to survive 50 levels of decision making. “Do I buy this upgrade or that upgrade? Do I gain health or collect coins? Fight a monster or step on a trap?” And the sum of these decisions determines if you win. I died on my first run. 2nd one the strategy I tried worked and I scraped through some close calls to the end. I did try a 3rd run with a different strategy and died again. There’s some rng involved like you can spawn into a level and have to fight 4 monsters in a row. But if you’re prepared and have a solid strategy, you can beat the game quickly. It’s not likely to become someone’s favorite game but it’s a fun film length game with replayability
Sounds good. I'll pick it up next time it's on sale.