blinkz0rz

Don't forget to bring a towel.
Aug 10, 2008
Calatia
I got a pair of DC Chicane shoes, when Ken Block released them years ago. I think I have worn them maybe 5 times in the car and yes, they did make a difference especially with the clutch control. I got the white pair below.

newchicanes.jpg

2008 DC Chicane Shoes
The DC Shoes Chicane Street Driving Shoe in 3 hot new styles for 2008. Carbon, Yellow, and Black/White are available. The Chicane shoe is designed for the automotive enthusiast wanting a shoe that is easy to drive in, extremely comfortable, and fashionable for everyday use. You can do canyon runs with excellent pedal feel and control then go out to party in these Chicane shoes. With the huge success of DC in Rally Racing from Ken Block and Travis Pastrana, the next edition of Chicanes is ready to rock the automotive world. The Chicane brings the racing lifestyle with the quality and durable construction of DC Shoes brand name to the masses.

OneBigClam

Jes' fine
Jun 4, 2012
NH
I got a pair of DC Chicane shoes, when Ken Block released them years ago. I think I have worn them maybe 5 times in the car and yes, they did make a difference especially with the clutch control. I got the white pair below.

newchicanes.jpg

2008 DC Chicane Shoes
The DC Shoes Chicane Street Driving Shoe in 3 hot new styles for 2008. Carbon, Yellow, and Black/White are available. The Chicane shoe is designed for the automotive enthusiast wanting a shoe that is easy to drive in, extremely comfortable, and fashionable for everyday use. You can do canyon runs with excellent pedal feel and control then go out to party in these Chicane shoes. With the huge success of DC in Rally Racing from Ken Block and Travis Pastrana, the next edition of Chicanes is ready to rock the automotive world. The Chicane brings the racing lifestyle with the quality and durable construction of DC Shoes brand name to the masses.
Thanks. That's what I'm looking for. :)

Do they still make them?

Last edited:

blinkz0rz

Aug 10, 2008
Calatia

newchicanes.jpg

2008 DC Chicane Shoes
Thanks. That's what I'm looking for. :)

Do they still make them?
That pair, no. DC has other models now similar, but I'm happy with the old pair I have.

japekto

Star
Jan 13, 2018
Nah. My New Balance (990v4) gym shoes or plain old flip flops would do.

wr993gl_nb_02_i

Last edited:

blinkz0rz

Aug 10, 2008
Calatia
I remember in driver education the teacher basically told us that driving with flip flops on is illegal. I believed him...