Status
Not open for further replies.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
As some of you may know, I have been writing my own Driver game.

So, here it is: (Still a work-in-progress)

***Do not repost anything found here without written permission from JZ3Racing.***

DRIVER Tanner’s Revenge
By: John Zakarauskas III

Main Characters: Tanner Harvey, Tobias Jones, John Zakarauskas III, Henri Vauban, Jericho and Alvaro Vasquez.

Story Line: Tanner Harvey, Tobias Jones, John Zakarauskas III, and Henri Vauban, are going after the $20,000,000 and the 40 stolen cars that were shipped to Russia, and most importantly Tanner wants revenge for what Jericho has done to him in the last Driver game, DRIV3R.

Places:
Kazan’, Russia
Moscow, Russia
Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Tula, Russia

Weapons: (You can duel wield weapons. The ones you can will have an * by them.)
9mm Machine Pistol*
12-Gauge Assault Shotgun*
44H
Assault Rifle*
Aust Pup
Auto-Shotgun*
Blaine
F-70
Gangster*
Grenade Launcher
LI-15
Revolver*
RPG
Service 9*
SF10
Silenced Service Issue 9mm Auto*
Sniper Rifle

Let the game begin…

Setting: Hospital in Istanbul Turkey.
Characters: Tanner, and Doctors.
Time: Day.
Cut Scene 1: Tanner is in the hospital because he was shot by Jericho, and the doctors are trying to help him.

Doctor 1: We got a bleeder – severe abdominal trauma!
Doctor 2: Get the tube in!
Doctor 3: BP 50 and falling fast…
Doctor 1: Lost the pulse! Ok, paddles – paddles now!
Doctor 2: Everybody! Clear! Stand back!

Setting: Hospital in Istanbul, Turkey.
Characters: Tanner, Jones, and the Chief of Police from Miami.
Cut Scene 2: After four tries to bring Tanner back, he finally comes to.

Screen goes black and says: [image=http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2653/drivertannersrevenge4wlvc0.jpg]

Chief: Tanner, we tracked the cars they are going to Russia, and so is Jericho.
Tanner: When do we leave?
Jones: Right now.

Screen goes black and says: [image=http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1435/drivertannersrevengeloglv3.jpg]

Setting: Airport in Turkey.
Time: Night.
Cut Scene 3: The Chief and Jones tell everything they know about the stolen cars and Jericho.

Chief: Okay, Tanner, here is what is happening in Russia. Jericho has the $20,000,000 and the 40 stolen cars. He has some help, and they are working for us. John Zakarauskas III and Henri Vauban. You know Henri already.

(While the Chief talks the screen shows John Zakarauskas III and Henri Vauban talking and they are trying to think of a plan to get the cars and most importantly, Jericho.)

Jones: Now, John Zakarauskas III he is a rookie from the FBI he is undercover and the only ones who know this are the Chief, Vauban, and I. Wait now you (Jones laughs).
Tanner: Now don’t go off track Jones, tell me more about this John Zaka what ever guy.
Jones: Okay, John Zakarauskas. This is his first case undercover, and he is good at his job. He is working on Jericho’s side and he has been giving us all the info so far. Now Henri is working by himself. He is in Moscow and he will meet us there at the airport.

Setting: The airport in Moscow, Russia.
Characters: Tanner, Jones, Vauban and the Chief of Police from Miami.
Cut Scene 4: Vauban is inside the airport waiting to give them the information on where the cars are. Once told the Chief of Police leaves because he realizes it is up to them now.

Setting: Outside the airport in Russia.
Characters: Tanner, Jones, Vauban, and John.
Cut Scene 5: Tanner, Jones, Vauban and John get involved in car chase because some of Jericho’s and Alvaro Vasquez’s crew spot them coming out of the airport.

Vauban: Tanner, we got word that the cars are in Kazan’ but we will not be able to get there in a couple of days.
Tanner: Why not!?
Vauban: Jericho has brought in some help, do you remember Alvaro Vasquez?
Tanner: No, it has been a while been in to many crashes and places to remember.
Jones: How could you forget him, he was working with Solomon Caine in Rio a couple of years ago, he was involved in drugs, cars, money, and violence.
John: Guys, we better get out of here!!!
All: Why!?
John: We got some trouble, Jericho and Vasquez’s crew found us.

Mission 1: Escape
Description: Get away from the gangs at any cost, every man for them self, get in a car and get to the safe house in Tula with no tail on you.

Setting: Safe house in Tula.
Time: Night
Cut Scene 5: Tanner, Jones, Vauban and John make it to the safe house.

Tanner: Vauban, do you know much about John.
Vauban: All I know is this is his first time going undercover. With the exception of you he is the best driver. He has been with Jericho for a couple of months now, he will be giving us all the info on what will be going down until we know that it will be safe to get the cars.
Tanner: I don’t know, he seems kind of fishy to me, I don’t like him….
Jones: Tanner, it is time to go find Jericho and Vasquez. We know where they are staying.
Tanner: Okay, where?
Jones: They are in Moscow, so be ready; they got a lot of fire power and a lot of guys.
Tanner: I was ready before you even started talking, let’s go.

Mission 2: Gun Fight
Description: Let them know you mean business, kill all in sight, and expect the worst. They will not go down easily; they have body armor and a lot of guns. Make sure you got everything ready before going in.

Setting: Jericho’s safe house in Moscow.
Cut Scene 6: Tanner, Jones, Vauban, and John make it to Jericho’s safe house. They check the building to see that no one is there. On the way back to their cars they are caught of guard and get in a shoot out.

John: It’s a trap! Get out of here!
Tanner: We can’t! They blew out our tires!
Jones: Where’s Vauban!?

(They look over to see he is down.)

John: We got to get him out of here!
Jones: I see a truck over there!

(They get in the truck and drive away.)

Mission 3: Save Vauban.
Description: Get Vauban back to the safe house with no tail on you. The gang will chase you down; use the weapons in the back of the truck for some extra fire power.

Cut Scene 7: Tanner, Jones, Vauban, and John make it back to the safe house, but they were followed…

Mission 4: Save Vauban. (Part 2)
Description: Get Vauban and Jones back to the safe house. It is up to Tanner and John to hold them off until everything is safe to go in.

Cut Scene 8: Tanner, Jones, Vauban, and John make it back to the safe house.

Tanner: Vauban, are you okay?
Vauban: Yes, just need some rest.
Tanner: Now that they know where we are hiding we’ll need to find a new safe house.
Jones: I agree, but does anyone know another place?
Vauban: I do. There is a place in Nizhniy Novgorod.
John: Alright, Nizhniy Novgorod it is.

Setting: Safe house in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Time: Dawn.

John: Everything is almost ready, just moving in the last things.
Tanner: Good, now let’s go get those cars…

This is what I have so far, what do you think?

ColdBaT

Noob
Dec 17, 2005
Dude I remember when you first started this a long time ago!

Its so sweet! Send this to Activision, or a movie company!

[face_applause] [face_applause] [face_applause]

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
^Thank you, I also have made the title screen and most of the other screens. And I'm also adding in the music.

I'll be posting an updated version soon.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
(Updated)*

***Do not repost anything found here without written permission from JZ3Racing.***

DRIVER Tanner’s Revenge

Main Characters: Tanner Harvey, Tobias Jones, John Zakarauskas III, Henri Vauban, Jericho and Alvaro Vasquez.

Story Line: Tanner Harvey, Tobias Jones, John Zakarauskas III, and Henri Vauban, are going after the $20,000,000 and the 40 stolen cars that were shipped to Russia, and most importantly Tanner wants revenge for what Jericho has done to him in the last Driver game, DRIV3R.

Places:
Kazan’, Russia
Moscow, Russia
Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Tula, Russia

9mm Machine Pistol*
44H
Assault Rifle*
Aust Pup
Auto-Shotgun*
Blaine
F-70
Gangster*
Grenade Launcher
LI-15
Revolver*
RPG
Service 9*
SF10
Sniper Rifle

Let the game begin…

(This song plays in the background: http://lunatik666.free.fr/Musiques/Linkin%20Park%20-%20Reanimation/01%20Opening.mp3)

Cut Scene 1: Tanner is in the hospital because he was shot by Jericho, and the doctors are trying to help him.

Screen goes black and says: [image=http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2653/drivertannersrevenge4wlvc0.jpg]

Screen goes black and says: [image=http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1435/drivertannersrevengeloglv3.jpg]

Cut Scene 3: The Chief and Jones tell everything they know about the stolen cars and Jericho.

Chief: Okay, Tanner, here is what is happening in Russia. Jericho has the $20,000,000 and the 40 stolen cars. He has some help, and they are working for us. John Zakarauskas III and Henri Vauban. You know Henri already.

(While the Chief talks the screen shows John Zakarauskas III and Henri Vauban talking and they are trying to think of a plan to get the cars and most importantly, Jericho.)

Jones: Now, John Zakarauskas III he is a rookie from the FBI he is undercover and the only ones who know this are the Chief, Vauban, and I. Wait now you (Jones laughs).
Tanner: Now don’t go off track Jones, tell me more about this John Zaka what ever guy.
Jones: Okay, John Zakarauskas. This is his first case undercover, and he is good at his job. He is working on Jericho’s side and he has been giving us all the info so far. Now Henri is working by himself. He is in Moscow and he will meet us there at the airport.

Cut Scene 4: Vauban is inside the airport waiting to give them the information on where the cars are. Once told the Chief of Police leaves because he realizes it is up to them now.

Cut Scene 5: Tanner, Jones, Vauban and John get involved in car chase because some of Jericho’s and Alvaro Vasquez’s crew spot them coming out of the airport.

Vauban: Tanner, we got word that the cars are in Kazan’ but we will not be able to get there in a couple of days.
Jones: How could you forget him, he was working with Solomon Caine in Rio a couple of years ago, he was involved in drugs, cars, money, and violence.

Description: Get away from the gangs at any cost, every man for them self, get in a car and get to the safe house in Tula with no tail on you.

Vauban: All I know is this is his first time going undercover. With the exception of you he is the best driver. He has been with Jericho for a couple of months now, he will be giving us all the info on what will be going down until we know that it will be safe to get the cars.
Jones: Tanner, it is time to go find Jericho and Vasquez. We know where they are staying.
Jones: They are in Moscow, so be ready; they got a lot of fire power and a lot of guys.

Description: Let them know you mean business, kill all in sight, and expect the worst. They will not go down easily; they have body armor and a lot of guns. Make sure you got everything ready before going in.

Cut Scene 6: Tanner, Jones, Vauban, and John make it to Jericho’s safe house. They check the building to see that no one is there. On the way back to their cars they are caught of guard and get in a shoot out.

Description: Get Vauban back to the safe house with no tail on you. The gang will chase you down; use the weapons in the back of the truck for some extra fire power.

Cut Scene 7: Tanner, Jones, Vauban, and John make it back to the safe house, but they were followed…

Description: Get Vauban and Jones back to the safe house. It is up to Tanner and John to hold them off until everything is safe to go in.

Tanner: Now that they know where we are hiding we’ll need to find a new safe house.

Mission 5: The Cars.
Description: Get the cars and bring them back to the safe house.

Setting: The docks in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Characters: Jericho, Lomaz, Gang member, and Vasquez.
Cut Scene 9: Jericho and Vasquez find out who has come to town.

Vasquez: How is everything going?
Jericho: So far it is all going to plan.

(Lomaz comes running in.)

Lomaz: We’ve got a problem.
Jericho: What do you mean by problem?
Lomaz: That cop is here, he’s in Russia. He knows where the cars are.
Vasquez: You’re lying; Jericho killed him in Istanbul!
Lomaz: No, he’s s…

(Vasquez shoots Lomaz and kills him.)

Vasquez: This isn’t good, we most stop them now. Do you know of anything to shut them up and make them never come back?
Jericho: Well, it seemed where ever Tanner went his little buddies were there to. I want you to take out Vauban and Jones to send him a little present on his welcome to Russia.
Vasquez: Should I kill John as well?
Jericho: No, we may need him.
Gang Member 1: What should we do with Lomaz and Calita?
Jericho: Dump them in the ocean.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
JZ3Racing said:
(Updated)*

DRIVER Tanner’s Revenge

Places:
Kazan’, Russia
Moscow, Russia
Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Tula, Russia

9mm Machine Pistol*
44H
Assault Rifle*
Aust Pup
Auto-Shotgun*
Blaine
F-70
Gangster*
Grenade Launcher
LI-15
Revolver*
RPG
Service 9*
SF10
Sniper Rifle

Let the game begin…

(This song plays in the background: http://lunatik666.free.fr/Musiques/Linkin Park - Reanimation/01 Opening.mp3) Copy and paste into address bar.

Characters: Jericho, Lomaz, Gang member, and Vasquez.

Lomaz: No, he’s s…

Vasquez: This isn’t good, we most stop them now. Do you know of anything to shut them up and make them never come back?
Jericho: Well, it seemed where ever Tanner went his little buddies were there to. I want you to take out Vauban and Jones to send him a little present on his welcome to Russia.
Gang Member 1: What should we do with Lomaz and Calita?

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003

I've made the title screen and the options that go with it. I still didn't make the screens once you choose the options from the Undercover, Take A Ride, Driving Games or Options.

[image=http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5376/drivertannersrevengemslxi4.jpg]

[image=http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5546/drivertannersrevengemsulb4.jpg]

[image=http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8383/drivertannersrevengemstcx4.jpg]

[image=http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9757/drivertannersrevengemsdcd8.jpg]

[image=http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7116/drivertannersrevengemsoqq6.jpg]

What do you think?

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
(Updated)* I changed the weapons from being 17 to 10 and no more duel-welding. I aso added more to the story.

DRIVER Tanner’s Revenge

Places:
Kazan’, Russia
Moscow, Russia
Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Tula, Russia

Weapons:
44H
Double Sawdoff Shotguns
Gangster
Grenade Launcher
Pistol
Revolver
Service 9
Shotgun
Silenced Pistol
Sniper Rifle

Let the game begin…

Screen goes black and says: http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2653/dr...venge4wlvc0.jpg

Screen goes black and says: http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1435/dr...vengeloglv3.jpg

Tanner: Good, now let’s go get those cars.

Characters: Jericho, Lomaz, and Vasquez.

Lomaz: No, he’s st…

Gang Member 1: What should I do with Lomaz and Calita?

(Jericho’s brother comes in to see what’s going on.)

Kahne: Hey brother, what you doing? I heard a gun shot, and I didn’t shoot anyone.
Jericho: It’s nothing, just a small problem. So Vasquez took care of it.
Vasquez: Who’s this?
Jericho: My brother. He’s the reason why I brought the cars, they’re for him.
Vasquez: Why would your brother want all these cars?
Jericho: Wouldn’t you want all these cars?
Vasquez: Yeah. That is why I’m here.
Jericho: I hope that answers your question.

Mission 6: Found Out.
Description: Jericho and Vasquez’s crew arrives at your safe house, do whatever it takes to get out of there.

Setting: Safe house in Moscow.
Characters: Tanner, Jones, John, and Vauban.
Cut Scene 10: Tanner is starting to question why Jericho and Vasquez keep finding them.

Tanner: How do they keep finding us!
John: I think I know.
Vauban: Okay, what is it?
John: I checked the cars, they were bugged, and they followed us from the dock probably.
Jones: What do we do guys? We need to get those cars but we can’t keep getting caught like this.
Tanner: I know what to do. Let’s make sure we check if there are anymore bugs on the cars, ditch them somewhere else to trick them into thinking that is where we’ll be. When we will actually be off getting the other cars and no one will be there to see us.
Vauban: I’ll bring the cars to the spot; you guys get the other cars.

Mission 7: Trick.
Description: Bring the cars to the spot and wait till you get the clear that the other cars have been taken.

Setting: The “trick” Drop point.
Characters: Jericho, Vasquez, and Vauban.
Cut Scene 11: Vauban gets corned by Jericho and Vasquez.

Jericho: It seems we have a guest, why hello…
Vauban: Henri.
Jericho: Henri, Vauban?
Vauban: Yes, what do you want?
Vasquez: We want you out of here.

(A man from the shadows shoots and kills Vauban.)

Jericho: One down, three to go.

Vercettie

Prime Member
Nov 24, 2007
A couple problems:

Tanner Harvey doesn't sound right, just Tanner would be fine.

In the last scene(in driv3r)Tanner & Jericho were both in the hospital...

Caine & Vasquez became friends in Driver 2, Jericho wanted to kill Vasquez, In Driv3r Jericho killed Caine. So you should make it that Jericho pretends to be friends with Vasquez & then kills him.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
Vercettie said:
A couple problems:

Tanner Harvey doesn't sound right, just Tanner would be fine.

That is his real name, so I put it in.

In the last scene(in driv3r)Tanner & Jericho were both in the hospital...

I know, in mine they both survive.

Caine & Vasquez became friends in Driver 2, Jericho wanted to kill Vasquez, In Driv3r Jericho killed Caine. So you should make it that Jericho pretends to be friends with Vasquez & then kills him.

Once again, I know. And my game isn't even close to being done yet, just wait for all the twists and turns that will be coming...

So, becides that, what do you think?

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
This is the DRIVER Tanner’s Revenge Soundtrack.

These will be all the songs I'm going to put in my game (or would like to) either during cutscenes and/or in game while driving and walking around.

If anyone would like to hear one of these songs I can email it to you, or you can go to http://www1.projectplaylist.com/ to listen to them.

-----------------------------------------

Blue Man Group – Endless Column
Blue Man Group – Exhibit 13
Blue Man Group – Shadows
Breaking Benjamin – Until the End
Breaking Benjamin – Unknown Soldier
Breaking Benjamin – Topless
Clint Mansell – Dead Reckoning
Evanescence – Going Under
Flyleaf – Red Sam
Hoobastank – Same Direction
Hoobastank – Out of Control
Incubus – Drive
Incubus – Pardon Me
Jimmy Eat World – 23
Jimmy Eat World – Drugs or Me
Jimmy Eat World – Get it Faster
Jimmy Eat World – Pain
Jimmy Eat World – Polaris
Jimmy Eat World – Sweetness
Linkin Park – 1STP KLOSR
Linkin Park – Bleed it Out
Linkin Park – Breaking the Habit
Linkin Park – BY_MYSLF
Linkin Park – Easier to Run
Linkin Park – From the Inside
Linkin Park – KRWLNG
Linkin Park – My December
Linkin Park – No More Sorrow
Linkin Park – NTR/MISSION
Linkin Park – Numb
Linkin Park – Opening
Linkin Park – P5HNG ME A*WY
Linkin Park – PLC.4 MIE HAED
Linkin Park – PPR:KUT
Linkin Park – PTS.OF.ATHRTY
Linkin Park – RNW@Y
Linkin Park – Session
Linkin Park – Wake
Linkin Park – What I’ve Done
Linkin Park – WTH>YOU
Paul Oakenfold – Addicted to Speed
Paul Oakenfold – Ready Steady Go
The Postal Service – Natural Anthem
The Postal Service – This Place is a Prison
Tool – Disposition
Tool – Eon Blue Apocalypse
Tool – Lateralus
Tool – Mantra
Tool – Reflection
Tool – Schism

JazzyJ.

Noob
Aug 1, 2004
Wow, this has certainly come on a bit since I last was here! Nice work especially on the menus etc!

I would definately play this game!

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
^Thank you.

I've also started to make the menus in Microsoft PowerPoint, and once I finish that I'll add the music to it.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
mikezilla2 said:
[face_thinking] err .........

Okay...

Well, to answer what you asked before. This is a FanFic, there's no way this would ever be made into a real game, but if it does happen (which it will not) that would be awesome.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
Nope, I don't have any programs; this will just be on paper I mean computer, lol.

You can use your imagination on how the characters look, what the places look like, and what the cars are. I live no where close to Russia to get exact places and have exact landmarks, so all I did was go to Google and type in Russia, then looked at a map. Picked the places I wanted, and then I started writing.

I also know how I want the ending, so I'm trying to make everything at the beginning work its way to the end with the least amount of confusion as possible.

Oct 14, 2007
How the hell do you want to make menu in PowerPoint ?! If you want to make a real game you have to learn programming with C or C++ and then you can make real menus :).

chr15e

Noob
Mar 2, 2008
wooow!! This is great cause Driv3rs' ending is really confusing[face_confused] but this is the missing piece of the story[face_applause] this should already be a game

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
That is the reason why I made this. I'm also going to tie the story into Driver: Parallel Lines, to answer what I think could have happened to the safe house in New York.

And thank you :D

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
Good to see you too, and thanks :D

While I'm here I might as well show you guys my box art that I made:

[image=http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9283/drivertrboxartkd4.jpg]

What do you think?

D191913

Noob
Sep 14, 2005
Awesome job at a new Driver game! Your script is so good! I hope this becomes a video game like in 2010 or 2011! Hope it all goes well.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
Thank you very much :D

I have A LOT more to write, just been busy with everything else. I hope I can make it into a real game, very unlikely, but would be awesome if it would.

NYfanatic

Noob
Apr 11, 2008
this is great! you should send this to ubisoft! they are making a new driver [ps3 only] you can give them a good idea!

NYfanatic

Noob
Apr 11, 2008

What do you think?
that is a great cover!

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
NYfanatic said:
this is great! you should send this to ubisoft! they are making a new driver [ps3 only] you can give them a good idea!

I actually have sent it to Atari / Reflections, like 2 years ago, never heard back from them. And I'm sure they've already started on the new Driver, so Ubisoft will probably not use it. But it would be awesome if they did.

NYfanatic said:

What do you think?
that is a great cover!

Thank you :D

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
JZ3Racing said:
(Updated)* I added more to the story.

DRIVER Tanner’s Revenge

Places:
Kazan’, Russia
Moscow, Russia
Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Tula, Russia

Weapons:
44H
Double Sawdoff Shotguns
Gangster
Grenade Launcher
Pistol
Revolver
Service 9
Shotgun
Silenced Pistol
Sniper Rifle

Let the game begin…

Screen goes black and says: http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2653/dr...venge4wlvc0.jpg

Screen goes black and says: http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1435/dr...vengeloglv3.jpg

Kahne: Hey brother, what you doing? I heard a gun shot, and I didn’t shoot anyone.

Description: Jericho and Vasquez’s crew arrives at your safe house, do whatever it takes to get out of there.

Cut Scene 10: Tanner is starting to question why Jericho and Vasquez keep finding them.

John: I checked the cars, they were bugged, and they followed us from the dock probably.
Jones: What do we do guys? We need to get those cars but we can’t keep getting caught like this.
Tanner: I know what to do. Let’s make sure we check if there are anymore bugs on the cars, ditch them somewhere else to trick them into thinking that is where we’ll be. When we will actually be off getting the other cars and no one will be there to see us.

Description: Bring the cars to the spot and wait till you get the clear that the other cars have been taken.

Characters: Tanner, Jones, and John.
Cut Scene 12: Tanner is wondering what happened to Vauban.

Tanner: Where’s Vauban? He’s been gone for hours.
Jones: I don’t know, maybe he got lost.

(The phone rings.)

Tanner: How did you get this number?
Man on phone: Turn on the T.V.
Tanner: What channel?
Man on phone: The news.
Tanner: Which one?
Man on phone: Anyone.

(Man hangs up.)

John: Who was that?
Tanner: I don’t know. John, turn on the T.V.
John: What’s wrong?
Tanner: Just go to the news, and it doesn’t matter which one.
Anchor on T.V.: Three bodies were just discovered today in the ocean. One is a cop; we don’t know who the other two are at this time. All we know is the identity of the cop, and his name is Henri Vauban a police officer from Nice, France. The other two are a black male and a white female from America. We will keep you up-to-date on this story once more unfolds.

John: It’s on every channel.
Jones: Tanner, the other two look like Calita and Lomaz.
John: Who did this?
Tanner: Jericho.

Anchor on T.V.: The person that found the bodies says he saw the shooters, and he was able to give the police a description of them.

(They show the pictures on T.V. and its Tanner, Jones and John.)

Anchor on T.V.: We are told they are armed and dangerous and if anyone sees them call the police immediately. And we just got word that we know the other two bodies, their names are Lomaz and Calita.

Jones: Tanner, what do you want us to do?
Tanner: Take one of his, just like he did to us.

mikezilla2

i pawned road !
Apr 3, 2005
JZ3Racing said:
NYfanatic said:

I actually have sent it to Atari / Reflections, like 2 years ago, never heard back from them. And I'm sure they've already started on the new Driver, so Ubisoft will probably not use it. But it would be awesome if they did.

NYfanatic said:

What do you think?
that is a great cover!

well resend it cz i mean - ubi took over and probley never saw it !

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
mikezilla2 said:
JZ3Racing said:
NYfanatic said:

NYfanatic said:

What do you think?
that is a great cover!

well resend it cz i mean - ubi took over and probley never saw it !

Okay, I will send it to them, but I don't know how. There is nothing that lets me really send it to them.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
JZ3Racing said:
(Updated)* I added a new weapon, the Stun Gun.

DRIVER Tanner’s Revenge

Places:
Kazan’, Russia
Moscow, Russia
Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Tula, Russia

Weapons:
44H
Double Sawdoff Shotguns
Gangster
Grenade Launcher
Pistol
Revolver
Service 9
Shotgun
Silenced Pistol
Sniper Rifle
Stun Gun

Let the game begin…

Screen goes black and says:
[image=http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2653/drivertannersrevenge4wlvc0.jpg]

[image=http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1435/drivertannersrevengeloglv3.jpg]

(The phone rings.)

(Man hangs up.)

Anchor on T.V.: Three bodies were just discovered today in the ocean. One is a cop; we don’t know who the other two are at this time. All we know is the identity of the cop, and his name is Henri Vauban a police officer from Nice, France. The other two are a black male and a white female from America. We will keep you up-to-date on this story once more unfolds.

Anchor on T.V.: The person that found the bodies says he saw the shooters, and he was able to give the police a description of them.

Anchor on T.V.: We are told they are armed and dangerous and if anyone sees them call the police immediately. And we just got word that we know the other two bodies, their names are Lomaz and Calita.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
(Updated)* I changed the name Kahne to Xander, and added a knife to the weapons. The knife would be used for close combat, and stealth missions. I also added/changed some dialogue.

DRIVER Tanner’s Revenge

Places:
Kazan’, Russia
Moscow, Russia
Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Tula, Russia

Weapons:
44H
Double Sawdoff Shotguns
Gangster
Grenade Launcher
Knife
Pistol
Revolver
Service 9
Shotgun
Silenced Pistol
Sniper Rifle
Stun Gun

Let the game begin…

Xander: Hey brother, what you doing? I heard a gun shot, and I didn’t shoot anyone.

John: Vauban, would you be able to drive the decoy car to the spot while Tanner and Jones get the other cars?
Vauban: Sure. I’ll bring the cars to the spot; you guys get the other cars. What are you going to do John?
John: I'll keep lookout here, just in case someone else decides to come here.
Tanner: That works for me.
Jones: Now let’s get those cars, and be careful guys, expect the unexpected.

(The phone rings.)

(Man hangs up.)

Anchor on T.V.: We are told they are armed and dangerous and if anyone sees them call the police immediately. And we just got word that we know the other two bodies, their names are Lomaz and Calita, residence of Miami, Florida.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
(Updated)* I added/changed some dialogue, and added a mission.

DRIVER Tanner’s Revenge

Places:
Kazan’, Russia
Moscow, Russia
Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Tula, Russia

Weapons:
44H
Double Sawdoff Shotguns
Gangster
Grenade Launcher
Knife
Pistol
Revolver
Service 9
Shotgun
Silenced Pistol
Sniper Rifle
Stun Gun

Let the game begin…

Cut Scene 6: Tanner, Jones, Vauban and John make it to the safe house.

Cut Scene 7: Tanner, Jones, Vauban, and John make it to Jericho’s safe house. They check the building to see that no one is there. On the way back to their cars they are caught of guard and get in a shoot out.

Cut Scene 8: Tanner, Jones, Vauban, and John make it back to the safe house, but they were followed…

Cut Scene 9: Tanner, Jones, Vauban, and John make it back to the safe house.

Cut Scene 10: Tanner, Jones, Vauban, and John make it back to the safe house.

Cut Scene 11: Jericho and Vasquez find out who has come to town.

Xander: Hey brother, what you doing? I heard a gun shot, and I didn’t shoot anyone.

Cut Scene 12: Tanner is starting to question why Jericho and Vasquez keep finding them.

John: Vauban, would you be able to drive the decoy car to the spot while Tanner and Jones get the other cars?
Vauban: Sure. I’ll bring the cars to the spot; you guys get the other cars. What are you going to do John?
John: I'll keep lookout here, just in case someone else decides to come here.
Tanner: That works for me.
Jones: Now let’s get those cars, and be careful guys, expect the unexpected.

Cut Scene 13: Vauban gets corned by Jericho and Vasquez.

Cut Scene 14: Tanner is wondering what happened to Vauban.

(The phone rings.)

(Man hangs up.)

Anchor on T.V.: We are told they are armed and dangerous and if anyone sees them call the police immediately. And we just got word that we know the other two bodies, their names are Lomaz and Calita, residence of Miami, Florida.

Tanner: Go talk to the person that said we did it.

Mission 8: The Witness
Description: Follow the witness, and then get him to tell you who really did this, and who made him tell the news.

Setting: Witness House
Cut Scene 15: When they follow the witness to his house they find out someone was already there waiting for him.

Tanner: You guys ready?
Jones & John: Yes.

(While walking to the door they see a man in the house with a knife.)

Tanner: (to the witness) Get down!

(Tanner shoots and kills the man.)

Jones: Who is that?
John: Take off his mask and we’ll find out.

(They noticed he worked for Vasquez.)

John: He’s one of Vasquez’s guys.
Tanner: And it looks like we got here just in time.
Witness: Thank you, but wait aren’t you the guys that I said killed those people?
Jones: Yes, and we want to know who really did this and who made you tell the news it was us.
Witness: I don’t know their name, but one wore a trench coat and he had two sawed-off shot guns and he was with another man who had a big tattoo on his right arm. They gave me money and told me to go to the cops and report these three guys (you guys) that they killed a cop and two other people, and if I didn’t they said I’d join them in the bottom of the ocean.
Tanner: Yeah, it’s Jericho and Vasquez.

(As they are leaving five more men show up, kill the witness, and shoot Tanner.)

Mission 9: Chase the Truck.
Description: Chase the truck and get Tanner to a hospital before he dies.

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
I didn't have any time to work on this, but I'll try to start on it again sometime next week.

Jun 12, 2010
heey man !!!its a very.very.very good story!!!only the next one will be in san fransisco!if you look at the new trailer!!!you need to write books cause your very good at that!

see you later!
xUsSxDarksabor1

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
xUsSxDarksabor1 said:
heey man !!!its a very.very.very good story!!!only the next one will be in san fransisco!if you look at the new trailer!!!you need to write books cause your very good at that!

see you later!
xUsSxDarksabor1

Thank you very much. I know it will take place in San Francisco; I started writing this in 2003/2004 but didn't post it till 2007 (as you can see in my first post) so I had no idea where/when the game would really take place.

Yes, I've seen the trailer. I've been waiting for 5 years to get any information on the new driver; I'm very excited and can't wait to get back in the driver's seat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.