dbzeenx

Noob
Mar 16, 2013
So, after a lot of thinking I finally got a clonclusion of why did Goku go with Shenron, why did he appear and disappear so quickly when he was with Krillin and all that stuff.

As the story tells, the Dragon Balls couldn't be used anymore because of the negative energy within them. So Goku decided to give his positive energy to make the Dragon Balls work one more time, giving his life. But then he absorbed them, becoming a god-like thing, so he could keep his body and still interact with people, but I'm guessing it wasn't allowed to a god interact with mortals, anyway Shenron let him visit his friends before leaving with Shenron. I'm thinking that Master Roshi knew he was dead and also Vegeta because they couldn't sense his ki. Krillin and the others were not that used to fighting, so that's why they didn't notice.

So he comes back 100 years after, to watch the World Tournament, as he used to do before.

This may be the answer, but I think the ending of Dragon Ball GT was made on purpose to make the spectator imagine its own finale, like Goku coming back or something.

skorpio3

*BEST IN THE WORLD*
Sep 11, 2012
Planet Vegeta
So, after a lot of thinking I finally got a clonclusion of why did Goku go with Shenron, why did he appear and disappear so quickly when he was with Krillin and all that stuff.

As the story tells, the Dragon Balls couldn't be used anymore because of the negative energy within them. So Goku decided to give his positive energy to make the Dragon Balls work one more time, giving his life. But then he absorbed them, becoming a god-like thing, so he could keep his body and still interact with people, but I'm guessing it wasn't allowed to a god interact with mortals, anyway Shenron let him visit his friends before leaving with Shenron. I'm thinking that Master Roshi knew he was dead and also Vegeta because they couldn't sense his ki. Krillin and the others were not that used to fighting, so that's why they didn't notice.

So he comes back 100 years after, to watch the World Tournament, as he used to do before.

This may be the answer, but I think the ending of Dragon Ball GT was made on purpose to make the spectator imagine its own finale, like Goku coming back or something.
goku will come back to become ssj100:ultimate legendery super saiyan

xShoot4WarAmpsx

Almost Not a Noob
May 18, 2009
I like GT. I did not like it the first time I saw it as a kid but after rewatching it, it was fairly good. Loved the ending.

Jul 25, 2016

How did goku give his life but then absorbs the dragon balls that doesn't make sense goku left with shenron to train and merged with the dragon balls because of his pure heart, because of this he is now the new keeper of the dragon balls and has been granted immortality and can now grant any wish possible because now he has god like powers which explains why he was able to come to earth 100 years later the other only possible explanation that makes sense is that goku merged with the dragon balls and shen long and became shen goku

Stinger22005

Stinger22005
May 22, 2005

How did goku give his life but then absorbs the dragon balls that doesn't make sense goku left with shenron to train and merged with the dragon balls because of his pure heart, because of this he is now the new keeper of the dragon balls and has been granted immortality and can now grant any wish possible because now he has god like powers which explains why he was able to come to earth 100 years later the other only possible explanation that makes sense is that goku merged with the dragon balls and shen long and became shen goku
..........…………………

Apr 22, 2019

As the story tells, the Dragon Balls couldn't be used anymore because of the negative energy within them. So Goku decided to give his positive energy to make the Dragon Balls work one more time, giving his life. But then he absorbed them, becoming a god-like thing, so he could keep his body and still interact with people, but I'm guessing it wasn't allowed to a god interact with mortals, anyway Shenron let him visit his friends before leaving with Shenron. myanimelist I'm thinking that Master Roshi knew he was dead and also Vegeta because they couldn't sense his ki. Krillin and the others were not that used to fighting, so that's why they didn't notice.

woah, this in an intresting theory fan fiction