QuickM3

Noob
Jan 28, 2015
I noticed that the bulk of the "Way of the...." video walkthroughs either have no audio or don't have clear narration. As such, I thought I would put my own spin on them. Hopefully some of the aspiring Warriors, Mages and Rogues out there will find these helpful.

Warrior Specialization Quests
[Video] - Unlocking the Warrior Specialization Trainers
[Video] - Way of the Champion (Writing on Champion Methods, Veridium x 10, Heraldic Symbol x 3)
[Video] - Way of the Reaver (Writing on Reaver Methods, Rashvine x 20, Infusion Primers x 3)
[Video] - Way of the Templar (Writing on Templar Methods, Embrium x 20, Broken Philters x 3)

Mage Specialization Quests
[Video] - Unlocking the Mage Specialization Trainers
[Video] - Way of the Knight-Enchanter (Writing on Knight-Enchanter Methods, Lazurite x 10, Wisp Essences x 3)
[Video] - Way of the Necromancer (Writing on Necromancy, Nevarran Skulls x 3, Bloodstone x 10)
[Video] - Way of the Rift Mage (Writing on Rift Mage Methods, Venatori Tomes x 3, Ring Velvet x 10)

Rogue Specialization Quests
[Video] - Unlocking the Rogue Specialization Trainers
[Video] - Way of the Artificer (Writing on Artificer Methods, Obsidian x 20, Alpha Quillback Spines x 3)
[Video] - Way of the Assassin (Writing on Assassin Methods, Deathroot x 3, Assassin Guild Leader Tokens / Assassin Weapons x 3)
[Video] - Way of the Tempest (Writing on Tempest Methods, Spirit Essence x 3, Essence Containment Apparatuses x 3)