Oct 21, 2012
Mongolia
Just bought The Walking Dead:Survival Instinct.When it started,the logos and tv-series like starting videos were amazing.Things started to suck when click Start New Game.This game basically ruins the entire universe of The Walking Dead.First of all,you don't die when you get bitten,scratched and infected.Plus,the walkers are much faster than the other Walking Dead walkers.Second,the gameplay is basically super-sucky version of Left 4 Dead.The graphics,the mechanism and last and yet least the hardness.If you encounter 3 or 4 walkers without guns,you die.Oh but what's that?The second level,where you are playing run-in-the-streets-looking-for-battery in a TOWN,you still don't have a single gun,only a small knife and a small hammer.In the town,there are tons of zombies so it's pretty unfair even though it's the easiest as possible in the game.So don't make the same mistake as I did and why not buy Bioshock:Infinity instead?

LeftForTed

Noob
Nov 1, 2012
Canada
I always thought the Telltale game was the only one worth playing. I hate FP games to begin with so didn't bother going near that one.

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
I was going to buy it since I love the TV series and I was hoping since season one they would make a video game out of it. Then I did my research as I always do before buying a video game by reading reviews and watching game play videos. Everything appeared to be dull and stale as it had so much potential. Oh well, I'll continue to play Far Cry 3 when in need of a survival video game fix.