Status
Not open for further replies.

tomp33

Noob
Dec 7, 2008
OK. Here I will start off a dog blog and someone else will carry it on and then someone else will carry that on and ... you get what I mean.

OK Here goes...

Dylans blog,

OK,I am Dylan a boxer. My new owner just came and picked me up today...
I was whining in my play area/ garden. I share it with two other boxers who bully me. I will be glad to get out of this place. However usually no one gives me a second glance but today, someone different came along...(Carry on from here)

rsv2ftw

Noob
Jun 7, 2008
I was whining in my play area/ garden. I share it with two other boxers who bully me. I will be glad to get out of this place. However usually no one gives me a second glance but today, someone different came along and gave me a chance. I hope the new owner will love me
and play with me, and not be like one of those owners who neglect our kind. I'm leaving today and i'm going to say good bye to... (carry on frome here)

Sep 12, 2008
I was whining in my play area/ garden. I share it with two other boxers who bully me. I will be glad to get out of this place. However usually no one gives me a second glance but today, someone different came along and gave me a chance. I hope the new owner will love me
and play with me, and not be like one of those owners who neglect our kind. I'm leaving today and i'm going to say good bye to the other 2 boxers and my own--PREVIOUS owner. A song keeps playing in my head that goes like this...Carry on my wayward son..there'll be peace when you are done...(carry on from here)

Status
Not open for further replies.