CurtisC925

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 11, 2007
California
I have gotten out of the school, defeated the trust fun kids, did pointless errands for school & town folk, Played an annoying Sumo arcade game and I am bored so far. I thought this would be fun like GTA but sadly it has not been. I have not seen any creative or difficult missions yet.

toadster10

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 10, 2013
Krakozhia
I have gotten out of the school, defeated the trust fun kids, did pointless errands for school & town folk, Played an annoying Sumo arcade game and I am bored so far. I thought this would be fun like GTA but sadly it has not been. I have not seen any creative or difficult missions yet.
yeah, when I played it I realized they made the actual game-play very easy. So if you're used to GTA level shit where you got cops on your ass instead of a private school monitor you shouldn't play bully....

CurtisC925

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 11, 2007
California
It feels more like a PSP game or DLC add on than a big console game, which is funny because the graphics look similar to VCS.. The missions are not very long and there are not that many of them. If they make a #2 set in college they should make it more difficult. This game seemed more like an experiment

The game feels very dreary.

Last edited:

joelexicon

Noob
Apr 30, 2013
Well a new game of Bully is supposed to come according to Shawn Lee (writer of music in Bully). So if the original game didn't suit you enough, you can either get the Scholarship Edition with all the new stuff added in the first game and see how it is with the better graphics, or get Bully 2. Or you can do both.

CurtisC925

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 11, 2007
California
I might get Bully #2 after reading reviews. What new content does the Scholarship Edition have?

Last edited:

toadster10

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 10, 2013
Krakozhia
I don't think the new content would change my mind, it's not like it would differ much from the original. I just hope they make #2 more interesting.

K3nJ190

Noob
Sep 22, 2010
Scholar edition has a re-haul of gfx and some more added missions. I think they added more difficulty to it, i'm not sure. I don't own it. I do own the original PS2 game though.
This game does have a good story line though.

I'm more of a Story player than a gameplay and gfx player.

CurtisC925

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 11, 2007
California
Me as well. I liked the story but the missions are way too simple, not very long, and don't have much depth. The school is also smaller than what I would like it to be.

K3nJ190

Noob
Sep 22, 2010
I agree with it being small. Should have been bigger. Since it is running on a slightly better San Andreas Engine. you would think it would be big.

Last edited: