Feb 15, 2010
want to help a dude out here? I'd like to have a veemon in this game. So could someone please help me match for my fave digimon? reqs. (digimon with 300+ attack and an obdient personality + any dragon digimon) Please respond quickly amd thank you :)

Name: Jacob
FC: 2665 - 3858 - 3412

p.s. i have the dragon digimon required

YouBeatuy

Noob
Jun 5, 2010
0389246100060 is my friend code, i have the other required digimon, email me on joe_kitch@hotmail.co.uk and tell me when you are ready to match, i have never done it though so youl have to help me :)

Feb 15, 2010
im glad you responded quickly :) ill e-mail you right now

EDIT: my e-mail is rtjmwiz@msn.com (so you know its not a virus xD)

Feb 15, 2010
sorry i was late to post but i already did the veemon egg, (i can help you get it though :)) i would like to match for the following eggs please

Golden Egg - Omnimon + Imperialdramon FM (i have Imperialdramon FM)

Chaos Egg - BlackWarGreymon + BlackMegaGargomon: (i have both digimon required)

Omega Egg - WarGreymon over level 60 + MetalGarurumon over level 60 (i have both, or at least i will soon) im working on MetalGarurumon

p.s. my bro deleted your email if you sent me one

digigenius

Noob
Aug 10, 2010
i gotta question i dont know how to breed but if you get veemon do you get ALL his armor evolutions or is it like with hawkmon only turning into shurimon or no pegusesmon or nefertimon and is it possible to get susonoomon???? that guy was awesome in frontier

Feb 15, 2010
Susonoomon is only a NPC and is not obtainable, Veemons armors are Flamedramon and Magnamon, and in order to match you must use DS wireless communications or Wi-Fi