RIEiiIGIN

Noob
Dec 9, 2008
Sooo many people playing this and on Gamebattles.com too. It's one game that is really competitive.

cdub1386

Noob
May 30, 2008
It is a great game if you can get a team together that all use similar colors. I don't like the competitive online because of the randomness of colors.

Jan 5, 2010
i play it all the time, to anybody, if u ever are going to do a snipers only match, or if ur playing terrorist hunt and ur a sniper-oriented team or use tactics like a real squad would, please by all means look me up, my gamertag is the same as my name on here, invite me to play if im on vegas, im a sniper guy, i really want a team of guys like me who love snipers to play with

Aug 11, 2007
wow I was just thinking of buying this one; played the first one with a buddy today; wonder what's going on with the next one in the series.

TWH17

Noob
Aug 5, 2010
Hey everybody!! alright i had this game for the 360 but i got a ps3 now!!! i was an elite on the 360 so i will not disappoint, I play this game very tacticly and take it very seriously lol so hit me up and add me so we can do some terrorist hunt or whatever, my id is BruceWayne90!! hope to hear from somebody! peace!

uncle_futzo

No Longer a Noob
May 10, 2008
I do, and there's usually at least two full servers' worth of players and a bunch of smaller ones scattered across the server list.