LightEcoJak

The Hero of the Precursors
Oct 3, 2005
I never got the chance to play the original megaman games or the X and Zero series, but Battle Network was one of my favorite game series for GBA. I really got into that along with the anime and I loved the idea about a huge, interactive internet world to explore. I think that these types of games should be the future of the series (if Capcom ever gets around to making another one) and they have pretty good stories overall which the original series lacked. I was wondering if anybody else shared some of my views?

Megamanlan

Noob
Feb 26, 2013
I really liked the MMBN/MMSF series, I'd want them to continue it but expand some more. Maybe get some new AMian's or something like that. That and have more integration of characters like Harp Note and them. It would have been awesome if you could play them (like in MMBN 5 and 6). Also have a bit more variation as well in the series... I'd love to see a Megaman.EXE vs. Megaman (Star Force) too. Personally I was disappointed with the Megaman Battle Network/Star Force Crossover game. I was hoping for a completely new game, not a reprise of MMBN 1... but I guess most people were disappointed with that.