Kink-Link5

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 13, 2006
Volcano
A few years ago, ZUN created a series of shooters in order to have a game he could truly enjoy. Now that several years have passed since this series began, and now that the next Super Smash Touhous game has been confirmed to be in development, this series has far more relevance and, therefore, far more value.

Essentially, thirty characters who have a great shot - and this list can change with valuable feedback - at becoming newcomers in the next Super Smash Touhous game: Usurpation will be polled to determine whether the masses would approve or disapprove of this character being in the next game. Although it is unsure what the actual character roster will be, it is reasonable to assume most of the characters from the traditional affair will be returning, and thus, unless enough opinions are obtained, it will be redundant to have any of them as future options. And since the maximum characters is also undetermined, 8 characters - for a total of 11 in the game- seem reasonable.

Do you want this Character in Super Smash Touhous Usurpation of Towering Rule: #1: Mima

Th05mima2.png

Future list:
Shinki
Yumemi Okazaki
Sakuya Izayoi
Cirno
Aya Shameimaru
Suika Ibuki
Mewtwo
Chiyuri Kitashirakawa
Yuuka Kazami
Youmu Konpaku
Waluigi
Alice Margatroid
Elly
Megaman
Toyosatomimi no Miko
Byakuren Hijiri
Kasen Ibaraki
Tsuchinoko
Seiga Kaku
Hage Danuki
Mii
Dr. Mamizou
Confucius
Minamitsu Murasa
Nue Houjuu
Mononobe no Futo
Shou Toramaru
Rinnosuke Morichika
Yuki & Mai
Sake Insect

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2005
I don't know much about the series, but I think characters like Sake Insect and Mega man would be much better additions. I vote no.

Dec 18, 2004
i am surprised waluigi isn't in this list. everyone i know wants to have super smash roleplaying parties where we all dress up as waluigi so why wouldn't you add him. bad list, please never come to this board again

Tropic-Gin

;̸̛̤͝3̵̛̠̗͙́͗
Feb 25, 2007
Mii has no relevance and hasn't had a new game in a while

Also,

Confusius is too big to include.

Slaurith

No Longer a Noob
Jun 9, 2008
A few years ago, ZUN created a series of shooters in order to have a game he could truly enjoy. Now that several years have passed since this series began, and now that the next Super Smash Touhous game has been confirmed to be in development, this series has far more relevance and, therefore, far more value.

Essentially, thirty characters who have a great shot - and this list can change with valuable feedback - at becoming newcomers in the next Super Smash Touhous game: Usurpation will be polled to determine whether the masses would approve or disapprove of this character being in the next game. Although it is unsure what the actual character roster will be, it is reasonable to assume most of the characters from the traditional affair will be returning, and thus, unless enough opinions are obtained, it will be redundant to have any of them as future options. And since the maximum characters is also undetermined, 8 characters - for a total of 11 in the game- seem reasonable.

Do you want this Character in Super Smash Touhous Usurpation of Towering Rule: #1: Mima

Th05mima2.png

Future list:
Shinki
Yumemi Okazaki
Sakuya Izayoi
Cirno
Aya Shameimaru
Suika Ibuki
Mewtwo
Chiyuri Kitashirakawa
Yuuka Kazami
Youmu Konpaku