PGA.

i'm a passionate anime character btw
Sep 27, 2018
Hello friends, I recently started a blog.

So far, I have written about travel, semicolons, crows, writing, time management, love, my daily life, personal growth and development, cats, children; but never about cooking or gardening. The closest I have probably gotten was a short story about eggs but they were not used in a cooking context so I'm not sure if that counts:

Let me know what you think, fellow cooking and gardening enthusiasts :)

@WeWillKillYourDicks
@d0nuts
@RPG
@gutterlips
@maliquenavidad
@atomic_chitty
@txbulltaco
@MindCrime
@XSmooth

atomic_chitty

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 21, 2021
just read chris murphy's travelogue about his junket to ukraine. not much surprising and nothing of substance but what can you expect from a politician.

thanks for the nudge about the blog site @PGA. ... quite interesting. your post was a good read too.

PGA.

Sep 27, 2018
just read chris murphy's travelogue about his junket to ukraine. not much surprising and nothing of substance but what can you expect from a politician.

thanks for the nudge about the blog site @PGA. ... quite interesting. your post was a good read too.
thank you; please consider following me and helping your fellow vesti user out on his way to becoming an ONLINE CONTENT MILLIONAIRE :D

PGA.

Sep 27, 2018
@-bic. i can't believe i incorrectly remembered your username please forgive me

it's so intuitive ;)

PGA.

Sep 27, 2018
Tell me more about this crow content.
Well; I don't want to give too much away, but there's a crow staring into someone's soul

Also smashing of a phone and a laptop occurs

PGA.

Sep 27, 2018
Sure, I think you should include cooking and gardening. I'd like the cooking part a lot.
Could you let me know how you feel about the egg story too?

only if you have time of course ;)