Sep 8, 2015
without Xbox Live Gold/PS Plus Subscription, despite that it's an online only game?

I was just wondering since I just recently bought The Division. Overall I thought it was fun but at the sametime, I get the feeling that it's later going to end up as a waste of my $60 since there's always a chance that the Ubisoft servers for this game can completely shut down(meaning that this game would be completely unplayable if that ever happens in the future). I know for sure with the PS4, some of the online-only games(Like Elder Scrolls: Online) don't require you to constantly resubscribe to their PS Plus in order to play those games but I'm not so sure with The Division. I definately know for sure that it requires Gold/PS Plus to play their multiplayer modes but I was just wondering about their single player campaign can still be played without them.

(And by the way, I know this is a Rainbow Six board but since Rainbow Six and The Division are both Tom Clancy games and that there's no board for Tom Clancy games in general, I'm asking this question on this board)