Apr 25, 2012
If you guys have questions for digimon world2, i'm here to help out as much as possible. i have just started this game a couple of days ago and found some interesting things about it.
patamon is the mascot for bluefalcon team,while demidevimon is for blacksword team.
first off i started with agumon the digimon that's given to you by your leader vandor of the goldhawks.
my partners are now greymon(dp2),veedramon(dp2),unimon(dp2),ikkakkumon(dp3),togemon(dp2),kuwagamon(dp1).
please keep in mind that i just started,i have many others to chose from but i'm sticking with my current team.

_AbBaNdOn

Star
Jan 18, 2004
Well im 6 months late but heya. I wonder how far you got lol. I LOVE digimon world 2. Its so bad ass. You got 3d digimon, the leveling mechanics were sweet having to constantly start over to raise your max level. I hunted that game a looong time on ebay and finally got a copy but I have still never beat the game yet.

I wanted to really make some killer digimon by taking them through different species and picking up good skills but that is so freaking complicated.

If you love DW2 though you should get a nintendo DS/3DS and grab Digimon World Dawn/Dusk. Digimon World DS would have been awesome but it had a nasty stat rollback glitch in it.

I don't remember my digimon in DW2.... I think I had a Devimon, Ogremon, Kuwagamon, Dark Tyrannomon, and ??