_AbBaNdOn

Star
Jan 18, 2004
I have recently dove back in to DW:Dusk and have been playing it. I just got one of my digimon to max out a single attribute today which is cool. Its one of the long term goals of a game like this.

I only have about 68% of my quests done though. I am only a gold rank trainer. And more importantly over the last three years (I think) I have forgotten most everything to do with the story and stuff.

I have access to "chaos space" or something and also to "Transfield". Chaos Space has red gates up all over the place and I can't find any keys or anything or anything to interact with to drop the gates??

What I really wanna know is just where is some good hunting?? In Transfield I can find lv60-70 stuff and earn 1-4k XP every fight. In Chaos Space its more like 1-2k Lv40-60 stuff. The last time I played I know I ran into some really high level crap that crushed my team?? Are there any spots that have Lv70+ or even Lv80+ digimon?

I've done all the union quests I think and don't really know how to get the rest unlocked... I think I have to have specific digimon of a specific rank on my farm islands? I am raising and training tons of digimon on my farms. Do they have to be in a specific form like rookie/champion to trigger a quest? Or just any form of that In-Training digimon?

What % is everyone else up to as far as quest completion. I was thinking of going to the quest center and writing down all the digimon that gave me quests.

Completing quests isnt a huge deal to me but it also is. There are some rewards I think you can only get from quests or the arena. For example S rank farm goods and stuff. Maybe some digimon equipment?? Who knows!

I also wanted to ask if anyone has experience with DNA digivolving? If I squish two digimon together what can happen?? Do I permanently lose one of those digimon? Then lets say I want it to revert to one of the two previous forms. I have to squish it with something else again??

That sounds stupid to be wasting digimon like that. Do you just start with two crap digimon and grow them specifically to merge or Do you use digimon that you have been training forever??

--------

I wish the farm islands would have been much more customizable. I can basically only fit an A rank farm good and the rest I fill up with gardens so they always have 130% xp growth. It would have been cool if you could have more than one gadget AND food there so you could custom train, have more random training while your away.

I also wish we would have been able to run quests again. You could get some scans of enemies, could be good XP(I totally forget), You can gain more rewards.

I love Digimon so I don't mind the mindless grinding running quests at the same time would just keep your motivation up.

Anyways I got 120 hours+ on my game now. I kinda wish I could start over and play through the story again but I would rather be in prison as pedophile than give up my Digimon that I have spent so long training lol.

.....Its hard to resist talking about my digimon but I barely know there species/rank names they all get evolved and devolved like crazy and taken down different paths. I could kick myself for not writing down my plans for different digimon im training. Was I evolving them up or devolving them down to take another path. I think there is one more cases where I am moving in the wrong direction. I think there might be one or two digimon of the same tree and im not sure who is taking what path so its confusing.