digifreak2005

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2004
Welcome to the Digimon Tri discussion thread. Anything Digimon Tri is welcomed. Season 1 and 2 relations are welcome as well. If you are unaware of those seasons, I would recommend watching them before posting in this thread due to spoilers. Have fun and welcome. :)

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005
Oh my goodness. Digimon board back to life.

I'm really excited for the upcoming season though and I'm curious the direction that it'll take following the end of 02. Maybe I can forget that horrible time skip.

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005
Glad that they're keeping the same voice cast. A recast would've been awkward.

_AbBaNdOn

Star
Jan 18, 2004
Ahh sweet. Yeah those were my favorites so far. Sounds like an excuse to make all the girls older so they can get the japanese treatment. I already thought Digimon was 10x more mature than pokemon so a show focus'ed on teens should be even better! Lots of good guys becoming bad guys and bad guys becoming good guys and lots of drama lol.

Real Digimon Trainers of Orange County ?? heh

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005
never heard of this one....

http://myanimelist.net/anime/25687/Digimon_Adventure_Tri.

It's going to be a continuation of the first two seasons, which I think is pretty cool. I'm really ready for it next month.
That's great. I hope it explains more about how Digidestined get chosen and how the Digital World was created.
I didn’t think of that. It would pretty cool if that was dived into deeper. Someone like Gennai could easily give some more explanation.

digifreak2005

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2004
digimon-adventure-tri-4th-key-visual.png

Guess it was foolish to assume anything. Digimon will return not as a full length series but as 7 short animated films. as you can see the release date is November 21st, 2015. the name of the first short film has been released as being being "Reunion".

Superman1228

No Longer a Noob
Apr 26, 2012
Illinois

Guess it was foolish to assume anything. Digimon will return not as a full length series but as 7 short animated films. as you can see the release date is November 21st, 2015. the name of the first short film has been released as being being "Reunion".
That sucks. It should be a full season show.

Safer_Seph

No Longer a Noob
Sep 5, 2004

That's disappointing as all hell.

Still excited. Are they keeping it as if season 2 happened? Or is that being retconned?