_AbBaNdOn

Star
Jan 18, 2004
This will be a new tv show on Nicktoons this october, 2013.

They are also playing Digimon Season 2 every night at 7-7:30pm(central time) right now. Missed a crapload of them but atleast I have seen a bunch of them now.

_AbBaNdOn

Star
Jan 18, 2004
Heh i dont know if this helps or hurts...... http://nicktoons.nick.com/shows/digimon-fusion/

Looks like they are pushing really hard to copy pokemon again. 3 humans, 2 boys and a girl. Storyline is probably crap and light hearted like pokemon to.

I loved the first slew of digimon shows because the digi destined was a group of kids and the story was more mature, saving digimon and the digital world.

Data Squad was a really horrible series because that also had a slimmed down cast and even though some elements of the story were mature other elements were stupid. Fusion seems like an even further degradation. But I will give it shot atleast..... Hopefully they keep replaying past seasons of digimon.

_AbBaNdOn

Star
Jan 18, 2004
Worst intro song ever.... I get what they were going for but it still sounds like garbage....

Not really sure about the digimon designs I've seen so far......especially the fusion forms.

It bugs me that Mikey was able to digimon fuse digimon he didnt have in his Reloader or whatever. Meteormon or those others for the sword. Dirulumon and Shout/Ballista mon.

Worst part has to be the show is split into two segments and is over with after the 24 minute mark but after 5 mins of commercials it comes back to tell you about one of the digimon from the show and preview the next episode. Take out all the freaking filler and each episode is probably 10-15 minutes long max. Thats super lame.

Cant tell if the story will be worth following yet.. I like that the digitial world is split up into zones like in the Digimon World games on nintendo DS. The digital crown sounds extremely stupid. I hope they figure out how to leave the digital world soon also. Thats what helped it feel seperate from Pokemon. Pokemon is a magical fairy land where humans and pokemon live together. Digimon is about the real world and the digitial world, and although they are connected they were in seperate planes of existance. That would suck if the humans are stuck in the digitial world until the end of the show.

The blonde kid had the cooler pokemon.... At first I thought he had a new kind of Dark Tyrannomon but he called it a Greymon. DarkTyranno is one of my favorite Digimon.

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005
My only gripe is that I preferred the name Digimon Xros Wars as well as the character names in the Japanese version. I suppose that it'll take some getting used to, but I can tell you that the show is worth following.

I've been missing the replay of Season 2, so I really need to watch that again for a nostalgia overload.

chibkey

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞
May 3, 2006
Never was fan of these localization treatment, name/title changes, but good that it's not forgotten here at least.

Last edited: