MicCheck

Noob
Jun 10, 2013
Does anyone know if the content is different from the free downloadable versions, compared to the disc? I have the disc, and I have about 43 million gold left over from when I used to play, and I've been trying to gift some to my friends who have just started playing that have downloaded the free version, but it wont let me join in progress, nor them me, saying it cant because we dont have the same content...any ideas?

MicCheck

Noob
Jun 10, 2013
Does anyone know if the content is different from the free downloadable versions, compared to the disc? I have the disc, and I have about 43 million gold left over from when I used to play, and I've been trying to gift some to my friends who have just started playing that have downloaded the free version, but it wont let me join in progress, nor them me, saying it cant because we dont have the same content...any ideas?

edit: If you already own the game, it wont let you d/l the free version, it will just say play now and insert fable 3 disc...and there has GOT to be some different content, as not only am i still having the problems above, but if you go up to a player orb, and its a new player, it says your content is different on the bottom of the description...what gives?? :(

MicCheck

Noob
Jun 10, 2013

edit: If you already own the game, it wont let you d/l the free version, it will just say play now and insert fable 3 disc...and there has GOT to be some different content, as not only am i still having the problems above, but if you go up to a player orb, and its a new player, it says your content is different on the bottom of the description...what gives?? :(

Last edited:

Aaricane

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 24, 2009
They just have to have every DLC pack that you have. Even the free yule hat if you have it.
If they do not, then your shit out of luck. That;s one thing that pissed me off about the game.

Feb 15, 2013

Ill take some of that gold from ya.