BreaKid23

Noob
Aug 28, 2002
I played Samurai Warriors and loved it, now i want to get Samurai Warriors 2 Extreme Legends because obviously it is the second one with extras, but what is Samurai Warriors 2 Empires? Is it yet another addition to the second one, or somthing completly different, if so y is it no SW 3? I just want to know is i should get SW2: Ex L or SW2: E thanks.

Feb 28, 2004
Get Samurai warriors 2:empire.

Saty away from Samurai Warriors 2Xtreme legends(It's an DVD9 type that can ruin your PS2)

BreaKid23

Noob
Aug 28, 2002
I have aps3 now, and i love it, but i there are still some good s2 games that i like, but i just want to know which one to get. They will both play on my ps3 so i'm curious what other people have to say about it.

BreaKid23

Noob
Aug 28, 2002
I don't have SW 2 Empires and SW 2XL I want to get one of them, but want to know which one is better for my money.

twb5

Noob
Dec 11, 2005
I'm gonna assume you have SW2. I always enjoyed the empires versions of DW and SW. It uses the same characters and stages as SW2, but the game mode is entirely different. You can look it up, and you should find a guide explaining what it is. SW:E is a standalone game. SW2XL is an expansion. 6 new characters, 2 new stages, some new scenarios, not really anything interesting. I'd recommend SW:E.