Je4emy18

Star
Jul 22, 2005
Only in Dragon Ball Z.

So....has he? Try answering your memories best and NO GOOGLING, WEAKINGS!

I think he has, once. But I won't say what Saga he said it in, yet. I want to see everyone's PITY answer.

jeffknoxs

No Longer a Noob
Nov 2, 2005
Yes, after the fight with Captain Ginyu, when they're putting Goku in the Rejuvenation-chamber Vegeta calls him Goku.

Je4emy18

Star
Jul 22, 2005
Really? Seriously? How you know?

I think he called him Goku while watching SSJ3 Goku fighting against Kid Buu, tell that he's number 1.

D

Deleted member 4511819

Original poster
Yes, after the fight with Captain Ginyu, when they're putting Goku in the Rejuvenation-chamber Vegeta calls him Goku.

This. But this was the english version I don't remember if he say's it in the Japanese version.

jeffknoxs

No Longer a Noob
Nov 2, 2005
The episose just aired on HULU last Friday so it was fresh in my mind coincidentally.

That's true, I dunno if it's cannon but he does call him Goku.

omarlow

Noob
Oct 20, 2012
Only in Dragon Ball Z.

So....has he? Try answering your memories best and NO GOOGLING, WEAKINGS!

I think he has, once. But I won't say what Saga he said it in, yet. I want to see everyone's PITY answer.
yeah in episode 72 (which i'm currently watching) vegeta is talking in his head about how complicated things are getting and he doesn't use the saiyan name, he uses the earth name

Apr 22, 2015
Vegeta never called him Goku. He always addresses him Kakarot. Goku's SS name. But there's this one seen where Vegeta was Controlled by bibidi. That was the only time he called him Goku.