billybobjoe1881

No Longer a Noob
Mar 19, 2006
He went to a cemetery called 911 and told them where they'd find his dead body. That's horrible. I couldn't imagine taking that call.

Oct 27, 2006
How the fuck is it a tragedy when someone takes their own life?
A tragedy for friends and family for their loss.

Honestly I feel no remorse for someone who takes their own life. Doesn't matter what the reason is - it's too selfish to resort to suicide.

Still though, it's too bad he did it.

OneBigClam

Jes' fine
Jun 4, 2012
NH
I agree it's sad for those left behind, but he did what he wanted to do, and the consequences are the burden of his legacy. Tragic only in the classic sense.

Galois2005

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 31, 2010
Can't comment as I don't know the details but if he was facing the onset of alzheimer's or Cancer etc. I can respect that.

He was one hell of a driver in his day, mid 80's ASA racing was more entertaining with drivers like him than NASCAR will ever hope to be.

99TrickleASA85b.jpg

Galois2005

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 31, 2010
Can't comment as I don't know the details but if he was facing the onset of alzheimer's or Cancer etc. I can respect that.
Wait.....what exactly do you respect?

Killing himself obviously instead of enduring needless, pointless suffering with an inevitable end.

My Mother died of pancreatic cancer last year I wouldn't wish that on anyone or expect them to endure it, it is a horrific way to die.

Oct 27, 2006
Killing himself obviously instead of enduring needless, pointless suffering with an inevitable end.

My Mother died of pancreatic cancer last year I wouldn't wish that on anyone or expect them to endure it, it is a horrific way to die.
Do you not consider it cowardly, regardless of the circumstances? I personally find it offensive to the friends and family.

I mean, I can't relate or find apathy in your situation, but one of my grandmothers suffered from Alzheimers for years, to the point in where she couldn't walk or remember anything, and my other grandmother suffered from ALS, and died only a year after being diagnosed, after losing all ability to move or talk. My uncle was injured in a car crash and hurt his back, and was bed ridden for two years, and died to heart issues due to being unable to exercise. All of this has happened within the past nine years.

I know they all suffered in their own different ways but as bad as I feel for their suffering and their deaths I would have been severely more depressed and disappointed if any one of them would have taken their own lives instead.

Galois2005

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 31, 2010

Do you not consider it cowardly, regardless of the circumstances? I personally find it offensive to the friends and family.

I mean, I can't relate or find apathy in your situation, but one of my grandmothers suffered from Alzheimers for years, to the point in where she couldn't walk or remember anything, and my other grandmother suffered from ALS, and died only a year after being diagnosed, after losing all ability to move or talk. My uncle was injured in a car crash and hurt his back, and was bed ridden for two years, and died to heart issues due to being unable to exercise. All of this has happened within the past nine years.

I know they all suffered in their own different ways but as bad as I feel for their suffering and their deaths I would have been severely more depressed and disappointed if any one of them would have taken their own lives instead.

Strikes me as incredibly selfish.

Oct 27, 2006
I'm not going to post it since it's a little distasteful, but Trickle's 911 call is public and available on YouTube.