thenatural07

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2015
It's my first year jumping in. Usually I just play Franchise and RTTS but I watched fuzzy and shelfy play and this year i decided to give it a go. They were talking about collections I looked at it but my concern for the dodger collection is they are some of my best cards at the moment. I need it to complete the collection do I loose access to playing with them?

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
I'm not sure what you're asking? Yeah, the Dodgers have the best cards in the league which is why their team collection reward is a great card. If you're asking if you'll lose the cards, no, you won't. The cards instead will be locked in your inventory and you will not be able to sell them on the market.

thenatural07

No Longer a Noob
Apr 7, 2015
I'm not sure what you're asking? Yeah, the Dodgers have the best cards in the league which is why their team collection reward is a great card. If you're asking if you'll lose the cards, no, you won't. The cards instead will be locked in your inventory and you will not be able to sell them on the market.
I figured it out. What I was asking though was if I added to the collection could you not use the card I was able to figure it out by adding lower tier cards in first. Then trying to add them to the team. Thanks for actually responding though.