Zambo-IGN

Noob
Jul 26, 2011
Its on sale at gamestop where I am and someone told me that it would have been GOTY if there wasnt so many games coming out so I became interested but what do you guys think?

Dec 31, 2011
Well considering it's so bloody cheap now and with so many good reviews I don't even know why you're asking the question...

Go out and get it! :D

May 30, 2011
Oh ho ho. Heck yes. Please do.

It was on Amazon for $10 a few days ago... I know that discount's gone, but I think it's still $17 now.

Definitely worth your money. The game is VERY faithful to the atmosphere of the original Deus Ex.

Aug 6, 2011
Totally.

It's not without flaws, but it's the most fun I had with any game last year.

I will say this, get creative when you play it. There's a lot of room to think outside the box in basically every situation (boss battles notwithstanding).

Jan 22, 2012
To me it seemed pretty good, I've just bought this game at a local Gamestop, and I've found that the first 30 minutes of Deux Ex HR is acutally fairly not bad. I'd rate it a solid 8.5. It might have been a higher rate, but i've seen games far from better in this game. for 29.99$ isn't that bad of a price. But if your looking for a action packed & roll playing game. This is deff a amazing game to buy. Hope this helps!

trextas66

Noob
Jun 23, 2012
Yes, oui, ja, da. well, you get the picture :D

but just my opinion, don't go around killing stuff, sneaking is incredibly fun.

Last edited:

Buttery_Bacon

No Longer a Noob
Jun 6, 2008
Yes and no.
The story drags but the locations are cool and Blade Runner ish.
But it is a one time experience so take it as you will.

r733

Noob
Aug 4, 2012
Repetitive gameplay, no story, poorly drawn characters that you don't care about, repetitive copy-paste enviroment, stealth/cover based shooter only pretending to be rpg, dull, unintresting dialogs, tiny lore not incorporated properly into the game -just notes that you can read or not; you don't need them to progress at all.

I guess Deus Ex HR is still better than most of what is made nowadays but if you expect something mature and interesting it's just not up to it.