Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/864/864701p1.html]Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon Hands-on[/link]
by Nate Ahearn

Summary:
The craze of open-world gaming is hitting yet again. It seems that now that developers have had enough time to get their bearings on the current generation of hardware it's time to bring out the big guns with huge open worlds populated with loads of innocent bystanders to have your way with. In the next six months we'll see GTA IV and Saints Row 2 hit store shelves, but behind those two slightly more realistic free-roaming action romps is the third installment in the Destroy All Humans! series. In Path of the Furon players once again reprise their role as Crypto in an effort to harvest as much DNA as possible, all the while combating a new adversary from our favorite grey alien's past. [link=http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/864/864701p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

crypto140

Noob
Mar 9, 2008
If this game comes out in september i will probe my self! ZAP MY SELF DISNAOGRATE IONIZIE AND PROBE MY SELF AGAIN TIL IT COMES OUT AND I WILL BE REALLY PISSED OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

jonesjack2

Noob
Apr 5, 2008
http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4869751

This site is one of few that is an actual LEGIT they are a company that provides advertising space for well known companies such as Blockbuster and even the US postal service! They have a ton of other free sites as well but this one is the best one because you only have to complete 1 FREE offer to be done with all offers!

Best of all you can get a ps3 COMPLETELY FREE with completion of one offer and 8 referrals for a 40gig PS3!

All you do is
1. But in your email address and sign up
2. CHOOSE REFERAL instead of points plan
3. Complete 1 offer! And then send some emails to friends to get referrals

The best offers are defiantly the Stamps one located in most popular this offer is instant and completely free. The second best is the credit report offer located at the bottom right!

Both of those offers are free and instant!

I know you are skeptical but I am just an average college student looking for a sweet deal and this site provides that! I’ve been casually letting people know about this for the last day and already have 6 referrals! Constantly if I can do this you can too

Give it a try its free and you really have nothing to lose and getting referrals are pretty damn easy.

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4869751

crypto140

Noob
Mar 9, 2008
There is only one crazy one thats got out in hollywood or in the game they call it sunnywood and if blow up the sunny part you get a lagfhter award

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Oh man, this sounds awesome. That temporal fist thing sounds great... I can't wait to freeze time, then line up a bunch of people in front of a fast moving bus. There are going to be so many hilarious uses for that weapon.

Apr 15, 2009
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright! In september school's not going to be the thing in session.
Look out puny humans, Crypto's BACK and going all the way. THQ is making this 14 year old haaaaaaaaappy.
The two weapons I am going to enjoy that are in Crypto's new Arsenal:

THE BLACK HOLE GUN
AND
THE HUMAN VENUS TRAP

I am going to enjoy the new UFO and the time freezing ablity

Apr 15, 2009

Look out puny humans, Crypto's BACK and going all the way. THQ is making this 14 year old haaaaaaaaappy.

THE BLACK HOLE GUN
AND
THE HUMAN VENUS TRAP

Apr 15, 2009

THE BLACK HOLE GUN
AND
THE HUMAN VENUS TRAP