Status
Not open for further replies.

hkittycrzy

Noob
Oct 31, 2009
I am trying to complete the Preppies Vandalized mission. i always get as far as taking pictures of the guys putting rats in a box, but they NEVER leave and it never tells me to move on to the docks. it says i have good pictures when i take them. but nothing ever happens, it never moves on with the mission. i have searched EVERYWHERE for help, PLEASE HELP ME!!

riceyryan

Noob
Jul 23, 2010
I beat this game 3 times so....... once you get to the part where you take the pictures of them with the rats go to the yellow x when you get there you gotta climb up on the dock them take of picture of them burning the preppies trophies. then go back to the boxing Gym IF it wont move you on follow the people that are putting the rats in the box's when you take a picture. they will lead you to the docks then you will see a opening on to the docks climb up it and they will be setting trophies on fire and take a picture or it and come back to the gym.

jameswood33

Prime Member
Jul 1, 2010
I am playing on STEAM and my XBOX controller won;t work... can't get past the spraypaint tagging mission b/c of control issues. This game could be a lot of fun but..................

Oct 29, 2010
Its a glitch.Once you taken a good picture you have to move on
BUT DONT BUY ANOTHER COPY OF THE GAME. Enjoy the freeplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.